My father took me here as a kid and it's beauty has not changed. My husband and I stayed here for a romantic trip away from the kids and could not have asked for a more perfect stay. The hotel maintains its charm throughout the years and accommodates couples, families, and retirees. Our room was in Puna II and had breathtaking oceanfront views. We slept every night with the lanai doors open listening to the waves. Our room had a small kitchen which allowed us to eat in if we wanted. My husband got a discounted round of golf on the Kapalua Plantation course and I enjoyed some time at the spa. The beach is perfect for snorkeling, playing in the surf, and even whale watching. I could go on and on but this is a great place to stay especially if you don't really like the busy, crowded, and over priced chain hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina