49 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$928
travelup.com$1,148
Hotels.com$928
Travelocity$928
Vio.com$961
Lol.travel$1,180
10,054 results
All reviews swan court our honeymoon swim up bar exotic birds breakfast buffet self parking pool area lahaina tower whalers village resort fee maui resort beautiful resort ocean front partial ocean view kaanapali beach kids pool great pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2022

We couldn’t have been happier with her stay at the Hyatt resort and spa for our wedding day at the summit of Haleakala at sunset cup. Jeff at the front desk was so amazing, if you go, ask for him, he is the best at what he does!

Reviewed 25 November 2022

My husband and I came to the Hyatt Regency Maui on our anniversary trip. It was our first time in Hawaii and this resort really impressed us. The grounds are gorgeous and well kept. There are so many exotic birds all over. The pool is extensive and very impressive. While we came on a couples trip, I noted many families there and I am sure my boys would have loved it. The beach is beautiful and our oceanfront room had a breathtaking view of everything. I enjoyed my time at the Hyatt Regency very much and would not hesitate to return again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dedicated Management, Owner at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2022

Aloha Leahdenizac,

Mahalo for the kind review, and happy anniversary! We’re so glad that we were able to help make your first visit to Hawaii an incredible one. Maui is a beautiful island, from the beach to the wildlife, so it’s wonderful to hear that nature was a highlight of your trip. If you do decide to bring the whole family on an island getaway, it’ll be our pleasure to welcome you back to our scenic shores.

A hui hou, mahalo!

Reviewed 25 November 2022

The rooms were recently upgraded and the accommodations are outstanding. The location is so convenient to much of what we enjoy on Maui. The wildlife tour at the resort is very interesting. Everyone at the resort was helpful and friendly.

Aloha Glenn,

Mahalo for the kind review! We always recommend mingling with locals and we’re glad to hear you enjoyed our Wildlife Tour. We hope you were able to enjoy your time here and experience everything the island has to offer. Whenever your travels bring you back to Maui, we’ll be ready to welcome you back with open arms.

A hui hou, mahalo!

Reviewed 22 November 2022

From the moment we checked we felt the love and aloha vibes from the front desk lady {thank you}. As we roamed the property it felt like everywhere we turned was a perfect photo op! The penguins were absolutely adorable, the sunsets were majestic! We can’t wait to return during our next vacation.

Reviewed 22 November 2022

This was the worst hotel stay my wife and I have EVER had. At check-in the desk staff was very rude telling my wife she can't check in for us, as her name (same last name, same address) is not on the reservation - there's no way on the Hyatt site to ADD additional guest names. The room AC unit was so loud it was impossible to sleep. The toilet rocked and banged into the wall - HARD. The shower controls were not working properly spinning loosely. There were 2 wine glasses on the fire extinguisher box outside our room at check in - still there when we checked out the next day. At checkout, I asked to speak to the manager and was told he was on a call - so I asked him to call me and left my card - no call in over a week. I cancelled another stay at the same hotel after this treatment and they have decided it wasn't in time - so I'm charged again by this dump AVOID at all costs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha O3252DPjm,

Mahalo for taking the time to share your feedback with us. As it is our main goal to provide guests with the best experience possible, we are sorry to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. We appreciate your honesty and sympathize with any disappointment. If you’re willing, we’d appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your stay. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our team directly at guestserviceoggrm@hyatt.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mahalo!