We have never been in Maui before. My husband had a conference so we came. April, few days of clouds but beautiful anyway.
We can be bed and breakfast people or resort people ( nice ones, not too big or full of people)
The first night we had a room in the first floor with a parking lot view, very sad. Upgraded to the middle tower, probably all rooms have a view to the incredible mountain or the water...Floor 17. Very nice. We do get some noise from the street or from waves if we leave the door open to the lanai....
Amazing landscape, very nice pool.
The beach on this side is pretty rocky, not good for swimming but there is a great walk path from the Hyatt all the way to the Sheraton. It could take 45 min walk maybe? in 15 min you can be at the Whalers shopping , and after the Marriott the sandy beach starts....
We ate at their sushi restaurant and it was excellent , we are foodies but the wait for the sushi restaurant in Lahaina ( Sansei) was of 45 min, so we decided to stay home. Besides it is a pretty restaurant.
This hotel can be romantic, great for families with young kids or older ones, since they can go exploring without getting in a car.
Lahaina cute town is only 5 min away...rent a car, it is worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina