4 people are viewing this hotel
$351
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$339
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$317
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Wyndham$351
Hotels.com$351
Lol.travel$371
1,684 results
All reviews rooms are small great beach bed was comfortable cleaning staff beach chairs maui ocean microwave sand wailea store sunset aloha whales lahaina rental
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2022

I am a single elderly lady, MY room was on the second floor, very steep- I told the clerk that I could no get the suitcase up the stairs,, could I have a room on the ground floor- He told me since I was only staying one night- he had no rooms although rooms were being cleaned after that check in times. He did carry my suitcase up stairs but also made a snarky comment about how much my suitcase weighted. I went back again later and asked again about a room. This time he again said no but gave me a chair and a beach towel. Should have offered when I came in. The room itself was so small and close to the next room, I could hear the guy in the bathroom next store. Poor accommodations and customer service. Neve ragain.

Room tip: Don't come alone- don't be over 65 and a woman- be up front about size and location of room in facility-
Date of stay: June 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Hi Beth,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

We ran into car trouble on our way to NY from CO for a funeral. Though the circumstances were less than pleasant our stay was refreshing, from the clean rooms to the kind employees. So refreshing in fact we made it a point to stay here again on our way back through.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Hi Jamie,

We are excited to learn of your five-star experience at our Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront hotel! Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2022

hotel was good, but staff especially at reception were poorly informed. Simple questions about eating places nearby or about car rentals or about the local bus service was difficult for them, and they needed assistance from other staff members. The others were not any help either. Final answer was ...use your google!!!! They offer beach chairs for hotel guests...but i was refused because the chairs were not YET cleaned... and was told that it was not provided previlage for guests and I should not expect them to be cleaned when I needed them.
Hotel is expensive.@ $400 a night and accommodation only, and rooms are pretty small and no restaurant on site. Only positive is that the location was right on the beach and beach is good. Better alternative would have been a Vrbo other vac rentals at cheaper prices.
My advice ...do not book here

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Hi Hussdur,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are glad you found our location to be convenient, though your impression of our services and hospitality is quite distressing. Your comments and feedback will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

The customer service from the front desk, should you need any, was HORRIBLE! Also, the internet/wifi at the hotel does not work well at all. It is very poor quality. Also, I didn’t have hot water in the shower of my room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Hi Willian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologize we had an internet outage during your visit, and for any inconvenience this caused you. Also, we are sorry to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our staff that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We are in the process of retraining our staff to further better our services in handling our valued customers. Rest assured that in the coming days, we will be offering a much better stay.

Reviewed 10 May 2022

HORRENDOUS customer service!!! And the wifi/internet works really bad at this property. The restaurant has also been closed for so long, I don’t know if they’ll ever reopen it. But worst of all, the customer service at this hotel is HORRIBLE!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologize we had an internet outage during your visit, and for any inconvenience this caused you. Also, we are sorry to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We are in the process of retraining our staff to further better our services in handling our valued customers. Rest assured that in the coming days, we will be offering a much better stay.