Mana Kai Maui(Kihei)
US$ 352
US$ 307
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsacross the streetbbq areathe kitchenghost antsroad noisecomfortable bedstayed for weekswe've stayedwest sidethrough vrbokihei areastudiounitbeachtennisislandcourt
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I traveled to Maui with our two teen daughters and had a condo booked 228 Kihei Surf Bay at mauivacationcondorentals.com. When we arrived we found the porch screen door hanging off, that the toilet would not flush properly, and that the AC unit was not functioning properly, and that was just the beginning. When we booked the room it said in the description that the room slept four with a king size bed and queen size pullout sofa, but when we were preparing for bed we removed the sofa cushions to find a sign taped to the sofa stating that the pull out was broken and that there are futon cushions in the closet. When we went to retrieve then we found two sets of 4" thick cushions that were disgustingly stained(really gross seriously), and some sheets in the closet. When we contacted the company the said they would send someone out to look at the AC in a few days(never happened) and that they changed the description to state that it came with cushions for children. We came to Maui with 10 other family members that stayed in 4 other rooms in the same condos and all of the other rooms were fantastic. I must say that the fact that it was very disappointing that even after speaking to and emailing the rental company they never tried to rectify or offer an apology for any of this. There were other issues with amenities advertised that were not available, but I have covered the more major points. Maui is a beautiful place and we will be back, but I recommend avoiding Maui Vacation Condo Rentals.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to stay. It's small and it's quiet, away from the crowds of tourists.
The property is always clean, the pool is never crowded and the bbq grills are almost always available.
The units might be a little smaller, but they have just what you need for a perfectly wonderful vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This condo complex is across from the whale sanctuary in Kihei. The unit we chose, 110, was a studio, smartly decorated, and a convenient walk to the beaches. It's about a mile from some great restaurants. Others have complained about the road noise, but we didn't have a problem with it when the air conditioner was running. If you're looking for a more economical path while in Maui, this is your place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

First time booking a condo type property place was easy to find , a well equipped and placed place over the road from beach not to far from shops and eateries too plenty of parking and free too thanks

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My mom and I stayed in one of the condos for a week. Very basic and simple which was really nice because my mom and I are both pretty basic with our needs when it comes to traveling! Comfortable bed, AC was pretty decent, nice bathroom with a good shower. The kitchen was nice, good sized fridge and even a small table and chairs to sit at for eating.

I recommend visiting if you are traveling solo or with another person! If there are rooms accessible to more than 2 people...I STILL RECOMMEND!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family