We stayed for 5 days just before Christmas and really enjoyed our stay. Kamaole III is right across the street and there are many amenities within walking distance. The condo itself was a two bedroom with a kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, washer/dryer and a nice sized balcony. The furniture was a bit dated and worn... but for the price this condo was an excellent value. We stayed in the back building in unit B304, and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleakala Shores is a small condo complex directly accross Kihei Rd from Kamaole III beach park. There are 30+ vacation rentals to chose from here. They are all large, bright 2br/2ba units with private lanais. Many offer great beach, ocean, or mountain views. Rare covered parking is also included. Many previous guests have reviewed specific units here and many return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Haleakala Shores Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleakala Shores Condos Hotel Kihei
- Haleakala Shores Condos Maui/Kihei