“Fresh and Fun”

Nalu's South Shore Grill
Ranked #19 of 194 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Went here on a Wednesday evening. They had live music with a couple guys and they were great. You order your food from a cashier and they bring it to you. Community tables and normal tables. We sat with nice people from New Jersey. Food is amazing. Fresh local ingredients and nice presentation. Next time I am back in Maui I am definitely going to come back more than once!

1  Thank Justin N

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I'm in Kihei often to visit family, and I always pop in to Nalu's either for their delicious breakfasts (acai bowls with homemade granola and fresh local fruit), or for lunch. Their burger is served on an artisan wood plate, and their homemade kettle chips are to die for. I was not that impressed with their cocktails, but they are always packed for happy hour. They also have fruit infused waters for you to enjoy while you wait for your food. Check this place out!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great place for Sunday brunch...awesome coffee and menu. Friendly service after you order at the counter. Open air, great flavoured waters, as much coffee as you want to help yourself. A regular stop for sure

Reviewed 1 December 2017

In typical Hawaii style, servers are friendly and restaurant is open air. Lots of seating, good food, and interesting choices on the menu. You order and pay, then take a seat and they bring the food to you. Three types of infused water are available, free, self serve. They also brought regular water to the table. Diet Coke was very watered down and for me, a Diet Coke fan, disappointing. My Hamburger was ok, too mushy with sauce, bun was good. My husbands Cubano sandwich was an excellent choice, very delicious.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

YOU ARE ABSOLUTY OUT OF YOUR MIND If you ever go to Kihei and NOT stop by Nalus South Shore grill at least once! (I dare you to not go at least twice) I have traveled around the world to places like Dubai, Bahrain, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, England and Thiland just to name a few, and have eaten some of best food you will ever find on the face of this planet. Finding the words to describe Nalus South Shore Bar and Grill and it's staff, especially part owner Ron Panzo, is difficult to say the very least. I have eaten a vast array of many DIFFERENT and such exquisite eateries and Nalus has by far surpassed any expectation I have ever fathomed. From the FRESH food, to the taste bud tantalising beverages across from live music from popular artists like HAPA with Berry Flanagan and Eric Gilliom and upcoming stars like Anthony Pfluke, and of course the staff (your new family members you never knew you had) Nalus South Shore Grill will leave an empression on you I promise you will never forget! EASILY the BEST on my list. OH HAHAHAHA The view..... God the view, I forgot to tell you about that part......... I will leave that for you to find out for yourself!!! WORLD-CLASS!!!!