“Surf Shack with Sami”

"across the street"
in 6 reviews
"water shoes"

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I did a 2-hour lesson this past week. It was amazing !!! Our coach James gave us really good tips and corrections. He even push my board so I can have a little bit more of power as my paddle is not so strong and efficient!!! In less than 15 minutes we were able to stand up on the board and catch the firsts waves. He was patient, funny and really professional. I would recommend this place 100% .

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We are a family of four (including 15 year old boy/girl twins) signed up for surfing lessons. By the end of the lesson, all of four of us we're surfing on our own. Lucas was an awesome coach and fun to hang out with. We will definitely be be back next year.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Date of experience: July 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time learning to surf at the Surf Shack! All the staff were friendly and welcoming and made sure we all had a great time! Our instructor was Lucas. HE IS THE BEST! He made sure everyone was having a good time, gave us all tips and tricks to surf better, and made sure everyone was safe. I can’t recommend him enough, he was fantastic! I highly recommended that everyone who wants to learn to surf do so at the Surf Shack. You will have an amazing time!