“Yum!”

Beach Street Maui Shave Ice
Ranked #6 of 50 Quick Bites in Kihei
Description: Get your beach treat at Beach Street in Kihei, Maui! We have great shave Ice, coffee, acai bowls, food and drinks in the Rainbow Mall in Kihei with new menu boards, signs and an updated logo. Please check out our new menu as things are changing. We're the same family - just a new look! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here as it was right across from the beach and not far from the condo we were staying in. We went twice, once for breakfast and once for treats. For breakfast I had the yogurt and granola with fresh fruit and my husband had a smoothie. Service is fast, prices are good. I think my yogurt was around $7.50 if I’m remembering right which is a great price on the island! When we went for treats I had a shaved ice and my husband had a different smoothie. Both were good! There was a line both times but the staff works through it at a good pace. There are a few tables you can sit at if you’d like but we went across the street to enjoy the beach and ocean. They accept credit cards and have water available for free to customers.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My first visit here was on my first day in Kihei. I had just arrived, obtained my rental car and was waiting to check into my condo rental. S&Q’s is a very short distance from my condo rental so I stopped in to buy a much needed refreshment. I chose a blended coffee, the Salty Seas, flavored with salted caramel, white chocolate and a scoop of ice cream. It really hit the spot as I was tired and thirsty. Today, on one of my last days here, I ordered their Kona Bean shake. It was so frosty and delicious, especially since I walked there from my condo under the Kihei sun. I would order either one of my choices again, although I’d probably choose the shake. Their location is directly across the street from several beaches and they are quick, friendly and polite. They have a wide selection of shave ice flavors/accompaniments and other food items.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Tried various shaved ice places every day I was in Maui. This was by far the best place. Best designed cups with the right amount of ice cream to shaved ice. The flavour went all the way through and they were one of the few places that gave you a real proper spoon with it.

My wife also had there smoothies and loved them.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I would highly reccommend their shaved ice with vanilla ice cream on the button. They have a nice selection of flavours. They do excellent açai bowls and fruit parfait. If your not into shaved ice but looking for a cold treat try their milkshakes. Especially on hot days and wanting something refreshing this is the place. There isn’t a lot of sitting room but that’s okay people tend to not take up the sitting places for too long. Great spot to hang out for a cool treat or hot coffee. This spot can get busy but it’s worth checking it out. They even have an option to have gummy bears at the bottom of their shaved ice if your a candy lover.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This is my family's favorite shaved ice place to go to when we're in town.
The staff here is always very friendly and makes great suggestions.