“Wonderful!!”
Immediately sense the good feng shui as you walk in the door
are you ready to go scuba diving yet? Fall in love with Maui SUNSET AT KAM I...Right across the from the condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Immediately sense the good feng shui as you walk in the door
are you ready to go scuba diving yet? Fall in love with Maui
SUNSET AT KAM I...Right across the from the condo
Immediately sense the good feng shui as you
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Debra D
Alberta, Canada
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Beautiful lanai, right across from barbecue & pool. Beach across street & great resteraunts in walking distance. Krystal wants her guests to be happy. The condo is equipped with everything you need! Washer/dryer, condiments, beach & snorkel gear! So much! Just come & enjoy! Thank you for wonderful stay & wine & gift basket. Can hardly wait to visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Apr 2017
Debra, thanks for the sweet review! U r right it is sooo important to me that my guest are HAPPY & I LOVE it when my guest are coming to CELEBRATE and I have a chance to make that celebration extra special. It was a joy to be a part of your 36th year of marriage :} Looking forward to your return
MaryK2621
Aliso Viejo, California
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I love Krystal's beautiful condo! This is our second time we have rented it! We just came home from spending 10 beautiful days in this gorgeous place. It is so warm and so welcoming, and you want for NOTHING! Krystal has gone the extra mile to be sure that you are comfortable and that you need nothing, except your clothes and whatever food you want. In addition to the condo being not only beautiful and perfect, the grounds of the condo are also just breath taking. We love to sit out on the patio and watch the sunrise, the sunset, the various birds, and just take in the beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend this condo for rent. We can't wait to come back again! Hopefully, next year. It's becoming our home away from home!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Mar 2017
So grateful for your stay & great review.l love the fact that you mention that your only needs were for clothes & food for your stay. As u are aware I want my guest to have no worries... only celebration and fun!
Yes come home as many times a year as possible!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing