2,265 results
All reviews resort fee pool bar junior suite across the street shuttle service free shuttle hotel restaurant pool towels pool side per day within walking distance mini fridge abc store fitness center our honeymoon parking lot rental car
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Stayed for a week from August 1st to 8th. Nice facility, good service. Food O.K. Pool was very nice. Special thanks to Eric for shuttling us around and to Shonda for her outstanding service and personality at the pool area. You both helped make our stay special. Front desk was helpful and friendly. No ATM at hotel. Good location, is close to beach and good eateries. Rooms and bed were comfortable and clean. Would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Dollar rent a car has office in lobby with vehicles on site.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Great location. Great staff. The restaurant had great food too. We didn't have a chance to visit the pool area because Kamole ll and lll are literally across the street. We'll also need to come back and utilize the bikes next time. We'll be staying here every time we visit Kihei!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I would recommend Maui Coast Hotel in Kihei for both leisure and business trips. The staff are genuinely warm and caring while the resort amenities such as the laundry facilities and shuttle service around town sure saved me $$. Maui Coast Hotel is now my go-to for future trips!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I stayed there for 3 nights last summer to attend a funeral in Maui. Enjoyed the great location, right across from the beach. The facilities were nice and the staff were friendly. The room itself seemed a bit dated and I only had a view of the garden since they gave me a ground floor room.The short shower curtain in the bathroom didn't keep the water in and there was a minor flood situation on the bathroom floor every time I took a shower. The parking lot got pretty crowded at night but I always managed to find a spot in the back. I didn't have time to enjoy the free bike but would love to next time. I also didn't utilize the restaurant on site because there were many other places to eat and a supermarket and ABC stores were nearby. The pool and hot tub were very nice but I think the resort fee was a bit too much considering what the hotel offered over all. Still, for the location and the rate, I'd stay there again.

Room tip: Ask for higher floors with a view.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This place is beautiful! The room is big, comfortable and very clean!
Extremely quiet and peaceful, too. Beach is right across the street. Lots of good food and shopping within walking distance. Friendly and helpful staff. Rental car company right in the lobby, too!

Date of stay: July 2016