“Great lunch”
Review of Thai Mee Up

Thai Mee Up
Ranked #4 of 24 Quick Bites in Kahului
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Very casual, but good food. We had the green curry shrimp. Reasonably priced and very good. Perfect stop before or after a flight.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We live here, and it is one of our favorite go-tos on the island. We miss seeing the owner Tom as he is very friendly but busy. We are addicted to the Lemongrass Fried Chicken. Also love the Pad Thais. Lambchops with Pineapple Chutney are tasty and good value. Thai iced teas, too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Had Bad service very rude to an old guy like me. I guess when Business is good you don't have to be nice. Did Not return. They also passed my order in line and people who came after me, got there food first. I just had Pad-Thai noodles . There were a few plates of those before my order for people who came after myself. There are other places to eat good food.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Elk925
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This was probably the best food truck I've ever eaten at. Mom and I came straight here off the plane and were so happy we did. Heard so many good things and it absolutely lived up to the hype. We shared the fried pork and the crispy garlic shrimp. The pork was nice and crispy, but not dry and had the best flavor. The shrimp was amazing. They do cook it shell on so you have to do a little peeling but it's so worth it. It's totally different than the typical garlic shrimp at other food trucks. I can't even describe it except for the fact that it's excellent!! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It's right next to the airport so when you get off the plane and you're hungry, I recommend stopping here. Your taste buds will love you for it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Well, we love the food. We’ve visited the truck in Pukalani. The problem is, we never know if they will be open. We stopped by Saturday at noon. Closed! Really? If they were open for business on a reliable basis, I’d give them 5 stars.

Date of visit: June 2018