“Great fajitas ”
Review of Fernandos

Fernandos
Ranked #36 of 151 Restaurants in Kahului
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Fernando's at Maui Marketplace is a family favorite. We love all the food but the steak fajitas are a favorite. My husband thinks is enchilada sauce is one of the best he's had. Fernando has the touch to serve authentic Mexican food at reasonable Maui prices. Want something more upscale try Fernando's in the Queen Kaahumanu center. Fernando's lovely wife manages this location.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This locally owned establishment is what the big outfits were like before hitting Main Street. No, it's not a Coke and taco joint. Actually the menu is rather ambitious. You can order a better dish and not be disappointed. The place isn't cheap so go the distance. On the other hand simple items are available for the kids.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We came in not knowing what to expect and were pleasantly surprised at how good their chicken nachos were.
They also had a variety of sauces to pick from.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

After just recovering from a month long severe case of E Coli from A Carnival Cruise, I took my friend out for her Birthday to Fernando's, one of our favorite restaurants. They had raised their prices, but we usually enjoy their food so we stayed. When we were done I was coming back from the restroom when I saw one of their servers helping herself (with no gloves on)to the chips that were already in the baskets ready to be delivered to the tables!! I told the manager about it who said that she would tell the owners but really did not seem too concerned. I told her that the Dept.of Public Health really ought top be notified..

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Had lunch with my daughter, nothing special. Service was fast and football was on. Casual and laid back.