“Good food served with a smile...”
Review of Fernandos

Fernandos
Ranked #38 of 151 Restaurants in Kahului
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Ate here yest. with my momma and WE loved it. Had a couple shots of Patron on ice, she had a beef quesadilla, and I had the chicken taquitos. All was awesome !! And our server was great, she was always there when we needed her and with a smile !!

Reviewed 24 September 2015

The best chicken quesadillas in 3 states!!! they are not microwaved like most Mexican restaurants!! Plenty of chicken and very cheesy!! Just needed more sour cream and guacamole (like they use to do) not you get a teaspoon of each which isn't enough for a whole quesadillas.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

One of the best Maui restaurants for Mexican food. We eat here about once a month and always enjoy good food, friendly and fast service, and authentic atmosphere. I call this one of those great 'hole in the wall' finds since we moved to Maui last year.

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Basic Mexican fare and prices weren't unreasonable. The setup makes seating a hassle and one of our two dishes took forever to arrive so I filled up on chips. Salsas have good flavor but are extremely thin. Rice and beans on the side had no sabor. I can't honestly tell you about meat quality or flavor because it was the thing you saw the least of on my tostadas. Would I go out of my way to eat there again, no, but the food was decent.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Want Mexican with no after affects. Great food and prices? This Mexican food is very tasty. Very nice menu with the price you can't beat. Personally, don't waste your time somewhere else when it's Mexican.