“Wonderful health store”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Everything you could need, hot, cold ready to eat food, juices, smoothies,cafe, fresh fruits and veggies

Reviewed 22 March 2018

If you're looking for delicious vegan or vegetarian food to take out or to eat in, here's your place. My favorite is the mock chicken made with tofu and nooch but everything here tastes great and is affordable, There's a hot bar, cold bar, pizza, tofu musubi and manapua as well as baked goods. It's our go to vegan lunch spot. You can always find something great to eat. When you're done eating, shop for whatever you need at home. A must stop for vegans and vegetarians who live here or who are visiting.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I often eat here. The food is okay but not always the best tasting. I have a lot of food alergies and here I know that what I eat will be healthy and will allow for my dietary restricitons.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We ate their deli food a lot... large selection, lots of vegan food, and cheaper than eating out at a restaurant!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I've been coming here for years and I like this place a lot. They are cheaper than Whole Foods on most items and have a lot of fresh local produce. They also have bulk spices which I like. But the real attraction here is the salad bar and the deli. They are extremely fresh and delicious. I'll be back for sure.