5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$498
$480
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard$498
Travelocity$498
Priceline$498
All reviews close to the airport krispy kreme fire pit rental car stayed for one night the hotel is clean central location parking fee road to hana nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco shuttle lobby ogg proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Nice and convenient location. Has nice pool / Cafe . Consistent with other Marriott's in other islands. Did not feel the staff were that friendly. May be I got spoiled by the Marriott Northshore staff.

If you really want to stay close to Airport and also going/coming back from Road to Hana, this is decent place.

2  Thank Murugasamy L
Reviewed 27 December 2019

We arrived after a long travel day and bunked in here prior to heading to our resort. Very close to OGG and Costco (two important landmarks). Clean, quiet, excellent breakfast in the lobby cafe. We found the cost pretty steep but the desk commped our breakfast(s) at check in.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

Very attentive Staff! Fantastic remodel with upgraded furnishings & finishes; including a beautiful relaxing lobby with multiple big screen TV’s. Food bar upgrade was alright but needs more choices. Our King Jr Suite was wonderfully appointed but the new bed was extremely hard on my bad back. Not enough cushion for those who are sensitive to pressure points. Having said this, its by far the nicest place near the airport and I would stay there again.!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey B
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

I am a Marriott Platinum member who stayed 5 nights at Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott prior. While my experience at Wailea Beach Resort was enjoyable and expected, my level of expectations was more surpassed at the Courtyard for one night before our flight. Bo at the front desk upgraded us and provided us flexibility in checking out 2-4 hours later. I didn’t feel like I was nickel and dimed for resort fees and parking fees at the other hotel. Costco and its gas station are across the street and drivable to Foodlands, Whole Foods, Mama’s Fish House, etc.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 612christinal
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Another Courtyard without benefits for Platinum or Elite members. Had to pay for parking. A 10% I believe discount at an overpriced hotel restaurant, and no late check out. And no safe to store valuables.

Besides being five minutes from the airport, the hotel is right across the street from Costco, a one mile drive to WalMart and a good starting point for the roundtrip to Hana - which still took us a full 12 hours as we went beyond Hana to the Sacred Pools and stopped in Paia for a late night dinner.

2  Thank Ed V
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for staying with us and for providing feedback about your stay. The Courtyard brand and this hotel does participate in providing you all the promised benefits as a Platinum Elite Bonvoy member like your choice of points or an F&B credit. We do not go outside those standard offerings. The Bistro is priced accordingly for the Maui market and parking is a standard charge for all hotels in Maui. If there is anything I can personally clarify for you or assist you with, please don't hesitate to call me directly. Again, mahalo for staying with us and Happy Holidays!