3 people are viewing this hotel
$610
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$633
$633
Courtyard$633
Travelocity$633
Priceline$633
All reviews close to the airport krispy kreme fire pit stayed for one night the hotel is clean central location parking fee nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco shuttle lobby ogg hana kaanapali condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

I am a Marriott Platinum member who stayed 5 nights at Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott prior. While my experience at Wailea Beach Resort was enjoyable and expected, my level of expectations was more surpassed at the Courtyard for one night before our flight. Bo at the front desk upgraded us and provided us flexibility in checking out 2-4 hours later. I didn’t feel like I was nickel and dimed for resort fees and parking fees at the other hotel. Costco and its gas station are across the street and drivable to Foodlands, Whole Foods, Mama’s Fish House, etc.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 612christinal
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Another Courtyard without benefits for Platinum or Elite members. Had to pay for parking. A 10% I believe discount at an overpriced hotel restaurant, and no late check out. And no safe to store valuables.

Besides being five minutes from the airport, the hotel is right across the street from Costco, a one mile drive to WalMart and a good starting point for the roundtrip to Hana - which still took us a full 12 hours as we went beyond Hana to the Sacred Pools and stopped in Paia for a late night dinner.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Ed V
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for staying with us and for providing feedback about your stay. The Courtyard brand and this hotel does participate in providing you all the promised benefits as a Platinum Elite Bonvoy member like your choice of points or an F&B credit. We do not go outside those standard offerings. The Bistro is priced accordingly for the Maui market and parking is a standard charge for all hotels in Maui. If there is anything I can personally clarify for you or assist you with, please don't hesitate to call me directly. Again, mahalo for staying with us and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 4 November 2019

Bo checked us into after a very long day of travel. He couldn't have been more professional, made a great first impression. The location of this property is very good. The shuttle from the airport was good as well. I would recommend this hotel if you get in late as we did. Only drawback, small pool and the dining options are pretty limited on site but there are loads of things to chose from off property. It seems to be popular with groups.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank adventurerplus
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for business, this is no more than a $85-$90 hotel on the mainland. Front desk staff was curt, not overly helpful but not terrible either. “Happy Hour” is described from 5-7p but there’s nothing happy about it. Prices are no different. I stood by the bar trying to get someone to tell me what was special about happy hour but I couldn’t get any service, drinks were terribly over priced. The only thing offered at happy hour was a pitcher of ice water.
Hotel room looked like they may have renovated recently but the air conditioning didn’t work in my room. Kept blowing out humid air, no matter what I did. In room refrigerator was warm, couldn’t get it cold. There’s nothing fun or interesting around this hotel other than tons of homeless people. It’s very disenchanting.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank michaelhN1267VU
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We do offer a very fair value for a Marriott product in Maui for both room rates and food and beverage options. I apologize if you felt our pricing was high. I will be more than happy to review the AC and refrigerator concerns if you could simply contact me directly at 808-871-1800. We certainly expect that all things are in working order and again, I will be glad to review your concerns. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Mahalo!

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Check in was smooth and the location of this hotel is perfect. Plenty of parking and near several eating locations and Costco and other shopping centers. Can’t think of any problems or issues while staying at location

Date of stay: August 2019