3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard$633
Hotels.com$633
Expedia.com$633
Travelocity$633
Vio.com$633
Priceline$633
All reviews close to the airport krispy kreme fire pit stayed for one night the hotel is clean central location parking fee nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco shuttle lobby ogg hana kaanapali condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Bo checked us into after a very long day of travel. He couldn't have been more professional, made a great first impression. The location of this property is very good. The shuttle from the airport was good as well. I would recommend this hotel if you get in late as we did. Only drawback, small pool and the dining options are pretty limited on site but there are loads of things to chose from off property. It seems to be popular with groups.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank adventurerplus
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for business, this is no more than a $85-$90 hotel on the mainland. Front desk staff was curt, not overly helpful but not terrible either. “Happy Hour” is described from 5-7p but there’s nothing happy about it. Prices are no different. I stood by the bar trying to get someone to tell me what was special about happy hour but I couldn’t get any service, drinks were terribly over priced. The only thing offered at happy hour was a pitcher of ice water.
Hotel room looked like they may have renovated recently but the air conditioning didn’t work in my room. Kept blowing out humid air, no matter what I did. In room refrigerator was warm, couldn’t get it cold. There’s nothing fun or interesting around this hotel other than tons of homeless people. It’s very disenchanting.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank michaelhN1267VU
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We do offer a very fair value for a Marriott product in Maui for both room rates and food and beverage options. I apologize if you felt our pricing was high. I will be more than happy to review the AC and refrigerator concerns if you could simply contact me directly at 808-871-1800. We certainly expect that all things are in working order and again, I will be glad to review your concerns. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Mahalo!

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Check in was smooth and the location of this hotel is perfect. Plenty of parking and near several eating locations and Costco and other shopping centers. Can’t think of any problems or issues while staying at location

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed 14 October 2019

convenient location to/from airport and right across the street from Costco which is great if you rent a car and need to fill it up before returning it which is far less costly than what the car rental agency will want from you.
Pick up from the airport is on demand; call hotel (info desk can help) and watch for a mint green van on #2. There's zero cover from the sun (or rain if that happens). A/C in room was poor and thankfully could leave the window ajar which was perfect. Room is generally very average. Price pretty high. Hotel was being renovated. They tried to minimize the noise and dirt. Carpet in room and hall unattractive and should be changed. Parking is $12.50/day. Pick room away from street. Facing pool is better and more quiet. The bed was creaky and not very comfortable. Don't expect much at the bistro which is also quite expensive.
What's very nice is that they offer free rides on demand to restaurants and shops within 2 miles and will pick you up when calling them. They will also take you to the car rental agency on request.

Date of stay: October 2019
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback. I am curious if you happened stay in one of our renovated rooms? All mattresses and box springs will be replaced in early November. Please feel free to call me directly if there is anything I can do to assist you. Mahalo!

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Comfortable, large & very clean room. They have a free shuttle from the airport & will take you within 2 miles of the hotel. The grounds & swimming pool are beautiful, & relaxing for being in the middle of Kahului. The staff is excellent from checkin where we were recognized as Bonvoy Titanium members, to the Bistro employees & the van driver. We had breakfast in the Bistro which was good & very large quantity. Costco is directly across the street. If we need to stay by the airport again this is were we will come, a good start or finish to a vacation.

2  Thank Beenthere61