All reviews fire pit krispy kreme late arrival the shuttle driver an overnight stay business travel rental car typical courtyard an early flight convenient location next morning free shuttle da kitchen starbucks coffee stayed here for one night the hotel is clean late at night
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Very convenient since we had a flight home the next morning...they have a shuttle service that not only picked us up promptly once we landed, but also took us to a nearby restaurant and picked us up when we were done. Great service. There is an on site eatery as well and good ol' Starbucks in the AM...

Room tip: upper floors obviously get a better perspective of the surrounding area
Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We arrived on a late flight and chose this hotel ahead of time as our first night. It did not disappoint. There is a shuttle to pick guests up from the airport which is about 5/8 minutes travel time away. We did call the hotel upon our arrival at the airport for pick up. The next morning we took the shuttle to the nearby car rental lot.
There is a pool and small restaurant/lounge at the hotel with specific hours, and a lovely outdoor sitting area near by the pool with a outdoor fire place. The room was clean and beds comfortable. We would stay here again if were were overnighting near the airport. Costco is just minutes away so after leaving the hotel and collecting our car, it was easy to get to Costco and purchase what we needed for our week stay in Maui.
Front desk staff and other employees were very pleasant and friendly.

Room tip: Ask for Parking lot side verses Costco Side -
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stayed at this hotel after an 8 hour flight that arrived in the evening. It was perfect for what we needed to recover from the flight and get ready for the rest of our visit. The room was nicely decorated, quiet and comfortable. It had all of the usual amenities of the Courtyard chain. It is only minutes away from the airport and it has a free shuttle. The staff were friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver dropped us at the rental car location instead of taking us to the airport. Although the area around the hotel is not particularly pretty, the view to the North is nice -- over a preserve toward the bay. There are also nice plantings in the garden and pool area behind the hotel. My only complaints are that the food in the small restaurant is the same as at other Courtyard's --I would have expected some local influence, and the air conditioning tends to blow on the bed causing a draft. I always cool down the room then turn the AC off.

Room tip: Our room over the entrance had a nice view of the green space and bay north of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cy_hnmmk_agm, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Mahalo we are glad you enjoyed your stay come and see us again!

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I stayed here 3 nights and rented a car to get around the island. Shuttle are available free to guest per limited miles. Shuttle are first come first serve depending on availability. Pool area is clean and rooms are clean. My stayed at the hotel was fine all the way until checkout. The checkout clerk was rude and wouldn't add me to the airport shuttle making my departure difficult. There was a few guests and a shuttle going to the Kahului airport. But she insist I wait till next shuttle bus return which will bring to a very tight schedule. I was only feet away to the airport, sure I can walked myself and my luggages to the entrance. I had to asked the shuttle driver and the guests in the bus. If it was alright to join them along to the airport.

This type of behavior and terrible staffing are unacceptable! Seems like there's always a hit and miss with staffing in Hawaii. Sure enough is was not a pleasant stay with Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Hotel is very close to the airport. This by far is the best hotel in Kahului. Comfortable beds, spacious rooms with beautiful views. A short drive to restaurants, malls, beaches and movie theaters. Staff is helpful and welcoming. We arrived early and was able to check in early. Free wifi a plus!
We used the fitness room, it was pretty clean and basic, however the treadmills were not connected to the TV stations and some of the functions were not working on the treadmill. Other than this fitness room experience, everything else was great!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cy_hnmmk_agm, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Mahalo Come back and come see us again