Lowest prices for your stay
$398
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
$401
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$292
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.com$398
travelup.com$389
Priceline$416
1,521 results
All reviews close to the airport short stay minutes from the airport an older hotel convenient location small beach nice pool on site restaurant small fridge per night beach access maui grounds ocean costco lahaina haleakala
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022

I loved everything at Maui seaside hotel, from the comfortable beds to the pool, the view, easy access to the beach, wonderful restaurant, close to everything, very friendly and hardworking staff, I highly recommend it

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Aloha aguzman1986:

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and for your recommendation! We also appreciate your kind words for our team.

Mahalo for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

A Hui Hou,

Reviewed 15 August 2022

Maui Seaside is centrally located in Kahului and a great place to stay if you have a car - which is strongly recommended. The rooms are clean and updated, staff is WONDERFUL, and it's an overall great choice away from the overly tourist area of Lahaina.

Date of stay: July 2022

Aloha whichwayTinaRae:

Mahalo for staying with us and for your kind words for our team and our historic hotel! At Maui Seaside Hotel, we appreciate the traveler who wants to experience real Maui hospitality outside of the resorts. We're happy you found us and we hope to see you again soon.

A Hui Hou,

Reviewed 14 August 2022

It was my first time traveling solo to another island (I am from Oahu), and I appreciate how friendly the staff were during my time at the hotel. The hotel room was large and comfortable to stay in, I only wished there was a microwave included.

Overall, I would love to stay at this hotel again when I decide to make another trip to Maui (which I hope is soon!), and possibly bring a plus one with me the next time around.

Aloha teesyc:

Mahalo for staying with us and for your kind review of our hotel! We do have a limited number of microwaves available upon request and we also have a microwave in our hospitality room.

We're pleased you enjoyed your solo stay with us and look forward to your return.

A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 10 August 2022

Maui Seaside Hotel is the best hotel for families. It is an older hotel that is well-maintained and the staff is just the best! They truly embody the aloha spirit and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay because of them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Aloha K0akumu:

Mahalo for staying with us and your kind words for our hotel! Mahalo, too, for your remarks for our team; I appreciate your recognition of their Aloha.

We look forward to the next visit of you and your family!

A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 9 August 2022

It is very rare that I post a negative review, but my experience with the hotel was anything but pleasant. The bed in our room sloped toward the middle making it difficult for two people to sleep in. Worse yet was that our room was located right next to the ice machine. This room should never be used due to the extremely loud noise of the machine being manually filled and regular use from guests. Me and my family got no sleep after a 8 hours flight and 6 hour time change. Make sure you double check which room you are being assigned.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us 0p9aejfbej. I apologize for your experience at our hotel. I have shared your remarks with my front office manager for his immediate action. In the event you would like to stay with us again, please let me know; I would be happy to personally be of assistance.

Ke Aloha No,