9 people are viewing this hotel
$375
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$353
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$344
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com$375
Travelocity$375
ZenHotels.com$461
1,417 results
All reviews close to the airport island cuisine minutes from the airport short stay convenient location small beach nice pool on site restaurant laundry room west side bit dated maui grounds ocean lahaina haleakala hana
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2021

We had a very early flight out so we wanted a place to stay near the airport. This hotel seemed to fit our needs.

It seemed a popular place as there was a line upon check in.

Staff was pleasant and check in was very quick.

The grounds appeared nice.

the room was rather small with 2 double beds. The bed was firm and comfortable.

There was a medium size TV which had a good selection of channels.

The Air conditioner worked well, but was relatively loud. Actually it was around the corner from the bed which was good since it didnt blow directly on us.

The bathroom was reasonable size and very clean.

There was a fridge and coffee maker.

The hotel had a nice pool with a lounging area around it.

There was a small beach of sorts nearby, but it didnt look all that nice. The water was murky and it was near a ship harbor.

there were a couple restaurants across the street. The restaurant attached to the hotel was closed.

parking was $15 per day which seemed excessive.

The hotel was very convenient for a short stay near the airport.

Date of stay: December 2021
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Aloha ScubaDave16:

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words for the Maui Seaside Hotel team!

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

Nice place
Staff very helpful
Nice room recently remodeled
Window A/c quite loud …
Central place in Maui very convenient and near to the airport.
Rights at Hana highway beginning.
Parking place is in extra cost (15$/day)
You can park in the streets close by for free.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank texfrench
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Aloha texfrench:

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words for our property and team!

We look forward to your next visit to the Maui Seaside Hotel.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a Hidden Gem on Maui Harbor. Newly renovated with no expense spared. Gorgeous landscaping, friendly staff, immaculate rooms, sparkling pool, plenty of outdoor nooks to enjoy a drink or read a book and great central location. How the Maui experience used to be back in the day. Love this spot and will book here again.

Room tip: Location is central, but best to Rent a car
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Aloha Lisa B:

Mahalo for staying with us and for your review. Thank you, too, for your kind words for the Maui Seaside team! We're pleased you enjoyed our low-key, old Maui ambiance.

While our public areas have been renovated, we are working on plans for the rooms and we hope you will come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Pretty great hotel. Close to the airport, movie theater, whole foods and a small beach. There aren't many good restaurants near here but it's not bad either. AC is small compared to the room so not much cooling. Hotel rooms pretty with nice lounge views but the beach is not easily visible or accessible. Overall I recommend this hotel for a reasonable price.

Room tip: This hotel is fine for small beach but if you want a large beach you need a bigger hotel
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thank you for staying with us, Nezuko K! We're happy to read you appreciated our small property's central Maui location. The beach is accessible through the pool area. Next time you stay with us, we'd be happy to provide some restaurant recommendations; we look forward to seeing you again soon. A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 24 August 2021

I almost hate to write a review for this place because I want to keep the place a secret. I stumbled on it while staying at a neighboring property. I was really taken aback because although the two properties were similar in price point, I was mad bc I should have reserved this hotel. I saw the manager, Bill, that day and made a point to tell him how gorgeous the property was, and that I would be back.

The next day, I checked in. Fe at the front desk was a godsend. I had had a terrible experience with a different hotel, and the Uber drivers and was just exasperated. Ironically, they did me a favor. I ended up paying a fraction of the price by staying at Maui Seaside......and honest to god, every day felt like I was in a 5+ star resort.

Beyond the friendly and accommodating staff, the property itself was recently renovated. The rooms were clean, well-equipped and I felt very safe, especially as I was traveling alone. The pool area was just gorgeous....and immaculate. Cleaning was literally going on all day! There was also a laundry room with brand new machines which made life much easier since I was traveling for a bit.

They have a restaurant on property. Lunch and breakfast. Nothing fancy, but delicious and consistent....and the staff again made you feel like a superstar.

The surrounding area is great, as well. In addition to being like 10? minutes from the airport......there is an Italian restaurant across the street...with an amazing happy hour. Food was delicious. There is a mall that is maybe a 5? min walk. There, there is a Mexican restaurant. Again, another fantastic happy hour. Lots of locals, too, which made it great.

There is an open market on certain days in the mall. Fresh fruit, vegetables, seafood. So nice. There is also a swap meet that's maybe a 15? min walk on the weekends. All local vendors. Huge, but well maintained...even in Covid.

There is also an area with food trucks nearby. I had heard about it, but didn't go. I saw them when I was on my way home!

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I truly feel that had I been to a "resort", I would have never had the experience in Maui that I did with Maui Seaside. Please don't overlook them. PHENOMENAL all the way around.

Date of stay: August 2021

Aloha lisarup74:

We are humbled by your kind words. Mahalo for staying with us; we are pleased to read how you enjoyed your visit with us and all of your Kahului experiences.

Thank you for calling out Fe's hospitality; she is always happy to share her Aloha.

Thank you, too, for your kind words for Tante's restaurant; I have shared your remarks with the owner.

Let us know when you're coming back - we hope to see you again soon.