9 people are viewing this hotel
$375
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$378
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$361
Hotels.com$375
Travelocity$375
Lol.travel$440
1,415 results
All reviews close to the airport island cuisine minutes from the airport short stay convenient location small beach nice pool on site restaurant laundry room west side bit dated maui grounds ocean lahaina costco haleakala
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Pretty great hotel. Close to the airport, movie theater, whole foods and a small beach. There aren't many good restaurants near here but it's not bad either. AC is small compared to the room so not much cooling. Hotel rooms pretty with nice lounge views but the beach is not easily visible or accessible. Overall I recommend this hotel for a reasonable price.

Room tip: This hotel is fine for small beach but if you want a large beach you need a bigger hotel
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Bill Rees, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thank you for staying with us, Nezuko K! We're happy to read you appreciated our small property's central Maui location. The beach is accessible through the pool area. Next time you stay with us, we'd be happy to provide some restaurant recommendations; we look forward to seeing you again soon. A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 24 August 2021

I almost hate to write a review for this place because I want to keep the place a secret. I stumbled on it while staying at a neighboring property. I was really taken aback because although the two properties were similar in price point, I was mad bc I should have reserved this hotel. I saw the manager, Bill, that day and made a point to tell him how gorgeous the property was, and that I would be back.

The next day, I checked in. Fe at the front desk was a godsend. I had had a terrible experience with a different hotel, and the Uber drivers and was just exasperated. Ironically, they did me a favor. I ended up paying a fraction of the price by staying at Maui Seaside......and honest to god, every day felt like I was in a 5+ star resort.

Beyond the friendly and accommodating staff, the property itself was recently renovated. The rooms were clean, well-equipped and I felt very safe, especially as I was traveling alone. The pool area was just gorgeous....and immaculate. Cleaning was literally going on all day! There was also a laundry room with brand new machines which made life much easier since I was traveling for a bit.

They have a restaurant on property. Lunch and breakfast. Nothing fancy, but delicious and consistent....and the staff again made you feel like a superstar.

The surrounding area is great, as well. In addition to being like 10? minutes from the airport......there is an Italian restaurant across the street...with an amazing happy hour. Food was delicious. There is a mall that is maybe a 5? min walk. There, there is a Mexican restaurant. Again, another fantastic happy hour. Lots of locals, too, which made it great.

There is an open market on certain days in the mall. Fresh fruit, vegetables, seafood. So nice. There is also a swap meet that's maybe a 15? min walk on the weekends. All local vendors. Huge, but well maintained...even in Covid.

There is also an area with food trucks nearby. I had heard about it, but didn't go. I saw them when I was on my way home!

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I truly feel that had I been to a "resort", I would have never had the experience in Maui that I did with Maui Seaside. Please don't overlook them. PHENOMENAL all the way around.

Date of stay: August 2021

Aloha lisarup74:

We are humbled by your kind words. Mahalo for staying with us; we are pleased to read how you enjoyed your visit with us and all of your Kahului experiences.

Thank you for calling out Fe's hospitality; she is always happy to share her Aloha.

Thank you, too, for your kind words for Tante's restaurant; I have shared your remarks with the owner.

Let us know when you're coming back - we hope to see you again soon.

A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

We loved the Maui seaside, a little quirky but we will be back before Christmas!
Enjoyed all the good conversations and food recommendations. Especially the Thai place up in Haiku farms. The lobby area was relaxing at sunset to get my work emails done too.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and appreciated the property and how well kept it is. The staff was excellent and were very welcoming. Our room was very convenient and had a beautiful view of the courtyard. They don’t offer daily room service only upon request which was fine for me. I enjoyed talking with the front desk ladies daily and they gave excellent advise and recommendations on things to do around the island. There is usually only one girl at the desk doing everything on her own which had me amazed to see how efficient they worked. I was pulled back when I witnessed a gentlemen scold an employee for coughing because she had an itch in her throat and he informed her to get some water because her coughing was very disruptive to the guest. I was shocked and wanted speak up for them especially when i noticed that these ladies seemed very intimidated!!! I did not feel she was being disruptive at all but what I did find disruptive was this gentleman embarrassing this lady in front of other guest and myself. We’re all humans, why was she not allowed to cough? He then complained to these ladies about other things in the lobby not working properly all while they are extremely busy checking guest in and answering the telephone that was ringing off the hook. I later learned that this gentleman was the one of the OWNERS and his name was Paul. I felt extremely terrible for these wonderful front desk ladies who have been nothing but amazing through out my stay. I hope he sees this review and takes it as a lesson to learn how to be professional about certain matters. Very dissatisfied in the ownership and how the employee were treated. Overall the customer service from the employees were amazing from front desk to housekeeping to the over night security.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jennfromdablock
Reviewed 27 March 2021

We had to check out of our condo early and figured we’d stay in Kahalui for a few hours before we got on our plane later that evening. The front desk check in people were very nice and accommodating, gave us our room, directed us to where it was and we happily went to find it. We drove to the side entrance of the complex and there were a number of people( I don’t know if they were homeless or what) hanging around...not cool, didn’t feel safe at all. So we walked up to our room, opened the door and the room smelled like moldy feet. Oh, boy. The beds looked clean, the bathroom was clean but the place did not feel safe at all. The A/C worked, the lamp shade was stained like someone peed on it....Got changed, went and moved the car to the front of the resort because we were afraid it was going to get broken into...then, went to go to the beach, which is located at the back of the hotel, well, there was no beach, just big rocks and some garbage/ debris all over. Nope. Went up to the rooftop pool, that was fine, clean, plenty of chairs. Went back to the room a few hours later, people screaming and running up and down the halls, no security....took a shower and left.

Room tip: Only stayed in one and that was enough.
Date of stay: March 2021