7 people are viewing this hotel
$375
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$353
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$344
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com$375
Travelocity$375
ZenHotels.com$461
1,417 results
All reviews close to the airport island cuisine minutes from the airport short stay convenient location small beach nice pool on site restaurant laundry room west side bit dated maui grounds ocean lahaina haleakala hana
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

We loved the Maui seaside, a little quirky but we will be back before Christmas!
Enjoyed all the good conversations and food recommendations. Especially the Thai place up in Haiku farms. The lobby area was relaxing at sunset to get my work emails done too.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and appreciated the property and how well kept it is. The staff was excellent and were very welcoming. Our room was very convenient and had a beautiful view of the courtyard. They don’t offer daily room service only upon request which was fine for me. I enjoyed talking with the front desk ladies daily and they gave excellent advise and recommendations on things to do around the island. There is usually only one girl at the desk doing everything on her own which had me amazed to see how efficient they worked. I was pulled back when I witnessed a gentlemen scold an employee for coughing because she had an itch in her throat and he informed her to get some water because her coughing was very disruptive to the guest. I was shocked and wanted speak up for them especially when i noticed that these ladies seemed very intimidated!!! I did not feel she was being disruptive at all but what I did find disruptive was this gentleman embarrassing this lady in front of other guest and myself. We’re all humans, why was she not allowed to cough? He then complained to these ladies about other things in the lobby not working properly all while they are extremely busy checking guest in and answering the telephone that was ringing off the hook. I later learned that this gentleman was the one of the OWNERS and his name was Paul. I felt extremely terrible for these wonderful front desk ladies who have been nothing but amazing through out my stay. I hope he sees this review and takes it as a lesson to learn how to be professional about certain matters. Very dissatisfied in the ownership and how the employee were treated. Overall the customer service from the employees were amazing from front desk to housekeeping to the over night security.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jennfromdablock
Reviewed 27 March 2021

We had to check out of our condo early and figured we’d stay in Kahalui for a few hours before we got on our plane later that evening. The front desk check in people were very nice and accommodating, gave us our room, directed us to where it was and we happily went to find it. We drove to the side entrance of the complex and there were a number of people( I don’t know if they were homeless or what) hanging around...not cool, didn’t feel safe at all. So we walked up to our room, opened the door and the room smelled like moldy feet. Oh, boy. The beds looked clean, the bathroom was clean but the place did not feel safe at all. The A/C worked, the lamp shade was stained like someone peed on it....Got changed, went and moved the car to the front of the resort because we were afraid it was going to get broken into...then, went to go to the beach, which is located at the back of the hotel, well, there was no beach, just big rocks and some garbage/ debris all over. Nope. Went up to the rooftop pool, that was fine, clean, plenty of chairs. Went back to the room a few hours later, people screaming and running up and down the halls, no security....took a shower and left.

Room tip: Only stayed in one and that was enough.
6  Thank SerenityNow2
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Visited the hotel for my granddaughters 5th birthday.
Was pleasantly surprised at all the renovations to the property. Front desk area was inviting and easily accessed. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Kylie took very good care of us. Pool area is so beautiful. Simple yet very inviting. I especially enjoy sitting on the lounge chairs in the water. Great idea!
Railings and walkways were all updated. Love the forestry look of the railings. Nice!

Our room was a family room with three beds, and mini refrigerator. Always very clean and perfect for a family with children.
To my surprise the self washer and dryers were all updated and electronically operated.

Everything said our stay was perfect.
Very impressed with all the improvements at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kepola50
Reviewed 23 March 2021

My husband and I recently went to Maui in order to help our family in Haiku who were affected by the recent rains and floods. We stayed at the Maui Seaside Hotel in Kahului and were pleasantly surprised by all the current upgrades they've done. I was a bit hesitant at first when I saw a few pictures with the words "work in progress" but it was all great! The lobby, pool and deck looked fantastic! Our room was on the 3rd floor and away from the pool but it was very large and overlooked the harbor. It was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable and the AC was nice and cold. All the staff members were so kind and friendly they made us feel right at home. Definitely coming back to Maui Seaside Hotel soon!!

1  Thank teehanee