8 people are viewing this hotel
$375
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$353
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$344
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com$375
Travelocity$375
ZenHotels.com$461
1,417 results
All reviews close to the airport island cuisine minutes from the airport short stay convenient location small beach nice pool on site restaurant laundry room west side bit dated maui grounds ocean lahaina haleakala hana
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Visited the hotel for my granddaughters 5th birthday.
Was pleasantly surprised at all the renovations to the property. Front desk area was inviting and easily accessed. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Kylie took very good care of us. Pool area is so beautiful. Simple yet very inviting. I especially enjoy sitting on the lounge chairs in the water. Great idea!
Railings and walkways were all updated. Love the forestry look of the railings. Nice!

Our room was a family room with three beds, and mini refrigerator. Always very clean and perfect for a family with children.
To my surprise the self washer and dryers were all updated and electronically operated.

Everything said our stay was perfect.
Very impressed with all the improvements at this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kepola50
Reviewed 23 March 2021

My husband and I recently went to Maui in order to help our family in Haiku who were affected by the recent rains and floods. We stayed at the Maui Seaside Hotel in Kahului and were pleasantly surprised by all the current upgrades they've done. I was a bit hesitant at first when I saw a few pictures with the words "work in progress" but it was all great! The lobby, pool and deck looked fantastic! Our room was on the 3rd floor and away from the pool but it was very large and overlooked the harbor. It was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable and the AC was nice and cold. All the staff members were so kind and friendly they made us feel right at home. Definitely coming back to Maui Seaside Hotel soon!!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank teehanee
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Incredibly expensive for what it offers, which is basically a clean room in a decrepit building (see photos). Once you get past the pool area, which is nicely manicured, then you’ll see how poorly the buildings are being cared for. I’ve stayed in many hotels around the world but this was the first time I was scared. Even my Uber driver from the airport alerted me!
Cold welcome from reception guy. First room the tv did not work so I was given a room across the hall. Both rooms smelled of intense mold. Rooms are large but sparsely furnished with old, cheap furniture. The saving grace was that it was clean, which is really important. That’s the only reason I gave a ‘poor’ rating instead of ‘terrible’. Good shower but bring your own toiletries (poor quality). It was quiet but maybe because there weren’t a lot of guests because of the pandemic or because they were smarter than I not to stay there. Reception holds a deposit in your credit card that’s given back only 10 days after you check out. First, why the hold? Incidentals, what incidental expenses could anyone have in this place? Second, why not be honest and take the deposit off the credit card upon checking out? Not good at all, smells fishy.
Restaurant next door is good, though.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank PatoColumbus
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visited Maui this past February before the pandemic hit the Islands. I chose the Maui Seaside because it had reasonable rates, was in a good location and had decent reviews and ranking on TripAdvisor. Their rates were much better than the hotels in Wailea or the Airbnbs on Maui. Maui Seaside is a little dated but it was clean and comfortable. It is on the water of the Kahului harbor and adjacent to Tante’s Island Cuisine, a good restaurant. Our room had a kitchen, so we bought pastries and fruit and berries for breakfast and brought poke back to the room one evening for dinner. Maui Seaside met our needs on this trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Razorfish
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Maui Seaside a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised when I came back in December. Really enjoyed my stay. The new pool and pool deck was a nice upgrade. The renovations to the common areas look amazing! Rooms are spacious but could use a little bit of updating. The staff was very pleasant as usual. Great location and will definitely be coming back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ericac479
Ike Cockett, General Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Aloha Ericac479

Welcome back and mahalo for sharing your thoughts with us! We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to greeting you upon your next return trip to Maui!

All the Best...