US$ 197
US$ 308
US$ 402
US$ 343
Hotwire.com
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 376
US$ 354
  • Breakfast included
1,176 results
All reviewsclose to the airportattached restaurantfree breakfastminutes from the airportkahului airportolder hotelconvenient locationsmall beachnice poolon site restaurantper nighthospitality roomceiling fansmall fridgeroad to hanacoffee makerwest side
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I stayed here b/c I wanted to support a native Hawaiian family. Location was great, close to Paia and the Road to Hana. The rooms were clean with a/c and nice large windows. Views on the property were very pretty and I loved that there were two "quiet areas" to sit and lay out or enjoy the view. Restaurant near by was helpful for an easy breakfast. Affordable stay, I will return for sure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeannie L
SeasideHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Seaside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mahalo for supporting our locally owned and operated hotel! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Front desk ladies were very friendly and helpful,. Accommodations, meaning the room was pleasant and clean. Outdoor grounds were well cared for with easy access to beach on the bay. Appreciate the central location-great for Haleakalau.

Room Tip: Second floor gives better view and less noise from people walking along paths.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary K

Mahalo for your feedback! Our staff is proud to receive your kind remarks!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The location of the property was exactly what we wanted. The employees were
firnedly and helpful. The breeze from the coast was breathtaking. Rooms very
clean. We were upgraded to a Jr Suite.....wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 205Shirley

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the weekend of 6/23/18. Now I live just a few miles from the hotel but it’s right on the water at Kahului harbor and my girls had a regatta that weekend. It’s summer, I’m a single mom so I thought... Staycation! My girls and I had a blast! We checked in right after I finished work on Friday. Went to dinner at the hotel restaurant-Tante’s. The prices there are reasonable and the portions are big. We got two free breakfast vouchers for Each day we were there. You get a choice of three different breakfast menus and again the portions are big.
While the rooms weren’t very big we had two full size beds and a killer oceanfront view right outside our room. There are no private balconies but there are two chairs placed outside your door and a small table to take in the views. I had coffee(coffee maker and complimentary coffee in room) out there each morning. There is also a small fridge and a super small freezer. No microwave in the room but there is a courtesy room that all guests have acces to. There you will find pool towels and two microwaves. It’s on the ground floor right next to the pool area. What I really enjoyed were the sitting areas or “ quiet zones” the hotel had created. To take in views, read, sun bath or just nap in the cool tradewinds.
Bottom line... it’s not fancy but it’s a great location, clean, affordable, the staff is awesome! Friendly, helpful and accommodating.. within reason. In fact we had some much fun ... I booked another weekend for the last regatta of the season. That way we can enjoy the regatta, the pool the ocean, shower and party at the canoe club without touching my car for anything. Oh! You can walk to just about anything you need in town. It’s all right there. 2 shopping malls, theatres, drug stores, restaurants. All in a great Ohana style hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Julia8486

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the value and convenience of our hotel!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

It is really bad that the WiFi isn't working anywhere. We had better WiFi in a camping place. Talked about that with the staff, but they just tell us to re-open our devices. Obviously, it didn't work, but they don't have anything else to say, because they know that it won't work anyway. I think that with the price we payed we should had descent WiFi. Otherwise, everything else was OK. Rooms are clean, bed are ok and the restaurant is also a good option.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Mahalo for sharing your feedback with us. We are diligently working to increase the quality and signal of our WiFi for better guest satisfaction.