“One of the best of Hana”

Thai Food By Pranee
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Hana
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Amazing thai food. The ingredients were fresh, tasty and portions were good. There is a small seating area to eat there to you can take out. In a town with limited eating options this place really stands out.

1  Thank jubda

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Once we made it to Hana, we were starving. We stopped at one of the first places we saw in town and we sure lucked out with this! We had the Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles and they were both delicious. Huge portions as well. We definitely recommend it here!

1  Thank Katie K
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were so hungry after our drive on the road to Hana. Several places happen to be closed on Sunday and a local told us about this spot. Everything was fantastic! We had pad Thai with chicken, fried rice with pineapple, beef and broccoli, and chicken with cashews, and every dish was absolutely delicious ! Every dish had its own flavor and truly it was difficult to pick a favorite! The only problem with this place is it all looks so good that it’s difficult to decide. They do a great job with having pictures with a menu when you walk up to place your order. The pictures actually do look very similar to the entrées you’re given. The portions are very nice and the prices are fair especially for Hawaii. I would go back in a heartbeat and only wish it were closer to our hotel! My one recommendation for the restaurant would be to offer cups of soup as well as the bowls as I wanted to try the soup I did not want an entrée size. I heard it was fantastic but didn’t want a big huge bowl.

Bring bug spray and spray yourself well as it is only outdoor seating and you’ll need it.

This might be one of the best restaurants especially on the road to Hana. I’m guessing it is by far one of the best in the area! It is certainly the biggest bang for your buck while visiting the island and road to Hana!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I can't wait to get to Pranee's when I travel to Hana. The daily special is always so fresh and the flavors of the curry are unmatched. I love, love, love the fresh Lilikoi soda. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai was out of this world good. Any time I'm in this area I will be eating here. I'm from NY and we have great food, this is Great food!!!!!