We stayed at this cosy and beautiful B+B for 3 nights. We suddenly felt at home and that's probably why time flew. As we were the only guests at this time, we had the full attention of the hosts. So we enjoyed many interesting talks with Michael (unfortunately we didn't meet Susan). He was very helpful with all our requests, provided us maps, timetables for the shuttle and so on, and what's best is the yummy breakfast with fresh papaya, lilikoi-juice, muffins, eggs from their chicken and much more. Our room was comfy and clean and there were even beach towels provided.The hosts are extremely attentive and friendly and you can feel that they run their B+B with love and passion. We felt welcome at all times and well definitely come back should we happen to come to Lanai again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True is a Four bedroom Four bathroom renovated Plantation home, located 5 minutes walk from the center of town. ( We live two houses away from the B&B/ Short term rental, and have been operating for 25 years! Dreams Come true on Lana'i, sits on a large corner lot beautifully landscaped with mature fruit tress and gardens. One may rent a room, in the house, or the whole house. The whole house sleeps 8 comfortably, Individual Bedrooms sleep 2 . Each of the rooms have attached bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and ventilating skylights, and are done in Italian marble. One has use of the common areas which include a partially stocked kitchen. There is Internet access, cable TV washer dryer, beach towels coolers, ironing and launder facilities, as well as a complimentary breakfast included. We also assist with vehicle rentals , Tours, and taking time to make sure that you find the places you would like to enjoy on Lana'i. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True Bed And Breakfast
- Dreams Come True Hotel Lanai City
- Dreams Come True B & B Lanai/Lanai City