“yummy !”
Review of Canoe Lanai - CLOSED

Canoe Lanai
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 7 January 2016

My favorite place to eat in town ! try the fried rice loco moco or the breaded teriyaki. The wasabi or siracha fries are also a favorite.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This is a true hole in the wall place. There are lots of holes in the walls. Very dingy. Friendly staff. The cook works hard and knows what he's doing abs is very nice. I went for breakfast. I got the "mile high." (A double stack of Hash browns with bacon peices, cheese, sour cream, and green onions.) Sounds delicious right? Wrong. How could that go wrong? It was cold, not flavorful, not enough cheese, cheese not meltes, just blah. I was unsatisfied. And I was starving after a 13 hour night shift. Then the price! I got the hash brown stack with a side of bacon and an apple juice and it was $16.50! I gave the guy a $20 and told him to keep the change. I was not happy about a $20 crummy breakfast!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We were in Lanai for two lunches and had both of them at Canoe Lania. I had a burger twice, it was REALLY good. The staff was really nice and I was so happy to connect with a few locals!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Food was wonderful, staff was friendly and restaurant was clean. The menu was varied and affordable.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I always enjoyed eating here for breakfast. The locals that run this place are very attentive to the meals they provide. Try the hash browns.