My family stayed in a two bedroom ocean front cottage. It was the most unique and wonderful experience that a property has ever offered. You shouldn't swim at the beach, the rip tides are too strong and frequent. This out of the way location is great for a relaxing, private stay. Roam the grounds of this place, you will feel as if you have gone back in time 70 years. This is a must for couples and those seeking a fun family outing that isn't a budget buster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re seeking more than a manufactured island vacation, where better than Kauai’s sunny, laid-back western shore? Nestled in the idyllic and friendly town of Waimea, our tropical oceanfront oasis offers you a Kauai from a gentler, more authentic time. One step onto our property and you’ll feel it. It’s in the air. The quiet seclusion, tranquil surroundings, soft welcoming smiles. It beckons to you with a simple invitation, “Unplug your mind, recharge your body and rejuvenate your spirit.” In our collection are 60 authentic plantation-era cottages, some dating to the late 1800’s, sharing a 27-acre tropical coconut grove along the ocean. Ranging from one to five bedrooms, no two cottages are alike and each has a personality of its own. Better yet, our oceanfront location gives you easy access to some of Nature’s most stunning landscapes, like Waimea Canyon (the Grand Canyon of the Pacific) and the Na Pali Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waimea Plantation Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages Hotel Waimea
- Resortquest Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Waimea Plantation Cottages Kauai