“We love the location. Beautiful sunset & sunrise.”
other travellers have booked this property
Spectacular unobstructed ocean view from lanai (front row seat to whale watch!)
Ocean view from lanai View east up coast line from lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Ocean view from lanai
View east up coast line from lanai
Humpback whale & spinner dolphin (taken from lanai!)
Master bedroom w/ocean view
Guest bedroom w/ocean view
Living area (partial)
Corner condo maximizes the view!
View from inside living room
Gourmet kitchen w/island bar
Dining area
Guest bathroom
Corner unit
Awesome pool and lounge area
View from trail to Turtle Cove (right below condo)
I took this sunset pic from just up the street - a classic Kauai sunset!
Mahalo and Aloha!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
ibble8
San Francisco, California
“Pretty nice unit, great view, not great complex”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The unit itself is fairly nice, very clean, and with a great view of the ocean. Our main complaints were with the complex that the unit is located in. It is part of a large complex of units with pretty thin walls, so we could hear our neighbors' small children first thing in the morning. Also, the complex is very suburban feeling- it was almost impossible to walk anywhere due to the winding streets and cul-de-sacs and so it wasn't a great fit for us. If you don't mind driving everywhere, are a deep sleeper, and really want a view of the ocean, you will probably like this place. But if you're a young person who likes being able to walk places and feel part of a community, I wouldn't recommend it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
lin d
“We love the location. Beautiful sunset & sunrise.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We like it. Great location. Princeville is very nice place but $$$.
Sunset & sunrise are thw best.
We went down a muddy road to a great turtle cave, saw a turtle. ( kids loved that.)

There is a hideaway Beach with coral Sands Beach very close to the rental.

We like it.

Sun-_-Dra...
“Breath taking views!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

The views and location were breath taking had a welcome home feeling from day we arrived would say we had best view from our balcony with the crashing waves to the whales jumping in the distance just beautiful Mahalo

New Jersey
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
5 Feb 2014
Aloha Matt,

Thank you for your kind words. So glad you and your family were happy! t was my pleasure to have you stay and I hope you can come back.

Mahalo & Aloha,

John
annet58
Penticton, Canada
“Great Location, Amenities, View and Price”
Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

This was the first time I stayed in Princeville but I had noted the area on previous visits to Kaua'i and was attracted by the relative quiet of the area and gorgeous beaches. Chose this rental because of the price and the photos. There were no reviews, but my last vacation rental had great reviews and pics and I hardly recognized the place when we arrived. But, I digress. We walked in the door of our rental and it got a "wow" out of me. The comfy, south pacific style decor made me feel like I was away from home but the spacious layout, well equipped kitchen, and large bath and bedrooms made me feel like I could live here for months. I find many vacation rentals lack sufficient kitchenware and extras such as towels, hair dryers, soaps and paper towels but this place had everything in ample supply. The Ali'i Kai condo complex was quiet and very well maintained. The location is excellent BUT be forewarned. If you are travelling to Kaui'i in the winter, you will not be able to swim at the North Shore beaches most of the time. The ocean currents are too strong and the waves too high. We enjoyed driving to the south to swim-it takes about 45 minutes to drive to Poipu beach- and explore the island but for families with children it may be onerous. There is a pool in the complex but it was very small and we didn't use it. The reverse is in effect in the summer months. The surf and tides are more dangerous in the south and quieter in the Northern part of the island. We were lucky to see many whales from our balcony window as winter is their mating season. We also had a few days on the North Shore beaches when it was calm and we were able to swim and snorkel. These particular beaches were some of the most beautiful I have seen in the world. I would highly recommend Kauai'i and this vacation rental. We stayed for 10 nights and received the discount rate and it was very good value for the quality of the accomodation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like a home away from home, the view, the location
Liked least: Not within walking distance to a good beach
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing