We stayed at the Cliffs Club for a week in January of 2012 through an RCI timeshare. After reading all of the poor reviews, we were not expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. We stayed in building 4, and our unit was very nice. We had a great view of the ocean and could whale watch of the lanai. The room was clean and nothing was outdated, whenever I called the front desk with a question or something we needed, they were always very friendly and helpful. Our room had no bug issues, as I had read on previous reviews. The grounds were nicely maintained and we saw only a few stray cats and they looked well fed and healthy. (People have complained of all the strays running around the property) The bed was extremely comfortable and it was really nice having a washer and dryer in the unit. Although there is no air conditioning in the units, the ocean breezes kept the room quite comfortable, it was never hot; you are on a beautiful island - let that wonderful fresh air in! Overall, we have no complaints, our stay at the Cliffs Club was wonderful. The room was great, the grounds were nice and everyone was friendly, I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai