“Excellent, highly recommended!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hale Moi #216

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jeffnaugh
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Excellent, highly recommended!”
Reviewed 26 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This was a really great place. I stayed for three weeks and wish I would have stayed for a month. The location is great, with excellent sunset views and waterfalls in the mountains. The neighbors are very friendly and helpful as well. This is an open air studio with a loft, so you do get a taste of hawaiin living, so be prepared for roosters, noise from neighbors, etc. This unit has no A/C, but I never felt hot, in fact at night I had to close to the screen door and get under the blankets. The weather always amazed me, especially the fact how an A/C was not needed. There was always a nice breeze during my stay. Also, foodland is right around the corner, with a few restaurants and shops. Dont forget to walk around the neighborhood, and to the beach at. St, Regis, and if you can climb, hideaway beach is around the corner.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

nc
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing