Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing waterfall hike!

We e-mailed the company and received a response right away. We were able to set up a hike very... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2022
170leanneg
Wouldn't have done the hike without his knowledge and equipment

We so enjoyed learning about the canyon and Hawaiian history/culture from Patrick. He quickly... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2022
SLRTA

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from $19.99
from $193.72
from $125.00
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews waimea canyon great guide his knowledge kauai trip natural beauty hiking shoes patrick island waterfall terrain adventure goals challenge stream
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021

My wife and I hiked the Kalepa Ridge Trail last week and Patrick our guide far exceeded our expectations! Patrick met us in Waimea and drove us into Koke’e State Park. On the way in he discussed various options for hikes to do based on our goals for the day. Once we decided on a trail, he guided us while pointing out the various types of plants and animals we came across on the trail. His knowledge of the island is truly impressive and his calm and friendly demeanor made for a wonderful hike. Patrick also provided trekking poles and micro spikes for the slick terrain as well as cushions to sit on whenever we took a break. He really thought of everything to make sure we had a magical experience!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

I hiked solo with Patrick and had an amazing experience! Very memorable! He had to a of local knowledge and was very fun to talk with! I would not hesitate to book with him again - he’s the best! Mahalo!

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Tspetal
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Absolutely incredible hike. Gorgeous streams, rocks, and beach. The waterfall was breathe taking—however quite challenging to get to (bring a good pair of hiking shoes, water shoes, and some strong determination). There weren’t too many people on the trail in the morning which made it more peaceful and enchanting.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Had an awesome tour today and my guide Tom was just wonderful!! Going back home with my most memorable experiences and can't thank him and Eric enough. He provided exactly the type of adventures I was looking for. Highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Cruiser260230
Reviewed 4 December 2020

My husband booked this with Eric via email. Very responsive and helpful with understanding the kind of hike we were interested in. Tom was our guide and he was excellent. Took our "limitations" into consideration and didn't push us too hard. I appreciated that since it was an uphill climb through slippery mud and rock. He gave us lots of information on other hikes we might like to do on our own. Very informative about the plant life and area.

Date of experience: November 2020