Plantation at Princeville
US$ 749
  • Beachfront
US$ 388
US$ 228
Plantation Hale Suites(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
US$ 273
US$ 262
Kauai Shores Hotel(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 308
US$ 314
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai(Princeville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool areapool rulesbeach chairsboogie boardsgolf coursecondo rentalthe kitchensand toyscleaning suppliesupstairs unitpool and hot tubsecond bedroomfamily vacationthese unitswe've stayedsnorkel geartop floor
Reviewed 1 March 2011

This resort is relatively new and well designed. The condos are fairly private in how they are laid out including reasonable sound-proofing between the upstairs and downstairs units. The gardens are beautifully maintained. I have already recommended this resort to friends in San Francisco.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2010

It was easy to find and get to from the airport. the directions were exact. Those in our party enjoye3d the walking paths and the St. Regis. Ten of those attending the wedding stayed at some facility within the Plantation at Princeville.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2010

I spent a week in unit 211 at the Plantation in Princeville. The place exceeded my expectations. Very comfortable space with great beds and furnishings, huge master bath, plenty of space. This was a great condo for our needs ... we had two small children and being on the 1st floor with easy access to the lawn was great. We thought we would use the pool often, but the beaches were so beautiful we didn't even touch the pool --- although it was very nice to look at. The one thing to consider is that you don't have an ocean view here. I checked out the Cliffs and Sealodge and indeed if you can get a unit with a view, those views are breathtaking. For the money however, you can't get the high quality offered at unit 211 in Plantation. It's a tradeoff - view vs. quality of the space. The owners were a pleasure to work with. I think this unit is one of the nicer situated in the complex as it looks out on the inner gardens and pool.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank jonahtravels
Reviewed 31 January 2010

We stayed here for a two week stint in August with friends. It was beautiful, clean, and very new. The layout was a little different, but we went with another couple and we had just enough space. The couple we rented through were really lovely, and I just loved how clean it was. Princeville is a nice location to be in too, the North Shore is the best, in my opinion. Hideaway beach was just down the way, and I loved running the trail along the golf course in the morning. Also, you could walk to Foodland. Patty Anderson, the lady we boooked with, was just great to deal with.
I highy recommend it.
The only suggestion I'd have is to upgrade the beach towels to the plush ones at Costco. The ones there were ragged. Next time I would just buy my own and leave them there.
Great place!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2009

This was a nice condo, but I absolutely would not stay here again. Maybe it's not the owners. Maybe it is Hanalei Property Management, but, they kept over 25% extra of our security deposit despite the fact that we twice disputed their "extra cleaning necessary claims." My son and I have stayed many different places in our travels (including Kona also on this particular trip), and never been charged additional cleaning fees. They told us it took seven hours (yes, seven hours) to clean a small two bedroom condo after we left? They said we had broken a headboard off of the wall. We moved one twin bed which was not attached to the wall to begin with, yet they charged us to repair damage that we did not cause. They charged us to clean "hand and footprints all over the bedroom wall." What? Like we did not shower and then proceeded to put our hands and feet all over the wall? They charged us an extra carpet cleaning fee for a stain I am sure was not ours. Despite the fact that we clearly and politely disputed having caused the damage they claimed, they kept an additional $130.00 of our deposit in addition to the $182.00 outlcleaning fee. So we were charged, with no consideration for our questions, over $260.00 cleaning fees for this condo. We stayed at a nice condo in Kona during our trip to Hawaii, we received our entire deposit back from the Kona property with a big thanks for our business. Go figure.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family