We really enjoyed our stay at the Westin. Beautiful views from our room, helpful staff, and excellent food in the restaurant. Everywhere was very clean and our room had all the equipment that we needed.
The restaurants are expensive but unknown to us when we booked the trip we had a hotel deal that included free breakfast and $100 to spend at the resort!
There was one walk, I discovered, from the resort down to the sea which started with a sign warning you the path was steep and dangerous. It was steep and slippery but anyone used to walking rough paths would cope with it quite easily. The path followed a stream with lovely little waterfalls through trees and shrubs to a beautiful beach. I went very early in the morning and was the only person down there except for someone asleep in a hammock strung between two palm trees.
There are shops a short drive from the resort and a kiosk selling some of the best ice cream we had during our trip to Hawaii.
The Westin is a great place to stay while visiting on Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai