“Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Suzanne83...
Bloomington, Illinois
“Perfect”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

There was nothing not to like about this rental. From the time we booked this condo till the moment we left,, we where handled by a friendly helpful, professional staff. I had to change a flight which left me without a place to stay. They arranged for me to extend my stay.
The unit was clean, efficient with all the amenities of home. It is conveniently located close to the beach. I highly recommend this place and will go back there myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unit and the pool
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing