“Perfect for our family of 2 adults and 2 adult...”

Review of Regency 310

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alohree M
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely location and complex, Condo needs lots of attention!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The condo was dated as all the reviews stated, that is ok... except for beds!! The mattresses were old, covered with a old dirty foamy and a dirty mattress pad and very ill fitting sheets. I have never rented a condo with such deplorable beds. Sadly I I will ask for pictures of all beds next time I rent a condo. The carpets were dirty and stained ,dead dried lizzards in the window tracks. I would not rent this condo or recommend it to others until the beds are changed out and it cleaned up. I have rented condos on all the islands and this one was the only one I would not return to.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the ocean
Liked least: The beds and bedding
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Apr 2015
Aloha TripAdvisor Member,
We, at Suite Paradise, are happy to learn that you enjoyed the lovely location and complex of your beach condo. Our housekeeping department does a thorough cleaning of each resort before our guests arrive. And, our front desk contacts our guests after they settle in to check and insure that everything is clean and in working order. Suite Paradise's housekeeping and maintenance departments are also available to you throughout your stay. In the future, please contact them and they can assist you with any areas that may need extra attention and TLC. I have notified our Quality Assurance Manager who will do a thorough check of the beds. She works with our owners to update and repair their condos and homes. Thank you for your informative review.

paige664
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect for our family of 2 adults and 2 adult children.”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The condo we stayed in for 4 days at Aston on Poipu was set in lovely gardens and was a short walk to the beach. (10-15 mins) There was a pool which I swam in twice and tennis courts available for rent which I did not use. but I saw others playing. My family really enjoyed staying in the condo. There were 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and ensuite for the master bedroom. We used the washing machine a couple of times and there was washing powder provided and the kitchen was well equipped. The living area was very nice and there was a table and chairs outside for eating if you had bathers on and we had some breakfasts there too. We also cooked once on the bbq provided. I was very impressed the night we arrived late to find that there was a note instructing us to ring on the telephone indicated. We were provided with a map, torch and keys in the keyed safe. We were able to hire 2 free DVDs per day which we did twice. There was no cable TV access. but local channels available. There was 12 0'clock check out the last day. I would recommend this place.

Travelling group: Other
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
18 Sep 2014
Aloha Trip Advisor Member,

Usually our refreshing trade winds, which bring refreshing sea breeze the vast majority of the time, provide natural air conditioning for our homes and condos in Kauai. Sometimes, though, they can disappear for a short period of time and it may feel warmer. Our Suite Paradise staff can assist you on days like these by providing you with the fans you might need to be more comfortable in your vacation home. We're happy to hear that you found your condo to be awesome and well worth the price, and we look forward to seeing you in Poipu Beach again soon.

Seattle
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
10 Sep 2014
Aloha CNE,

Thank you for your compliments. We, at Suite Paradise, take pride in being a stellar management company. Many of our beach villas are decorated in a traditional island style that is meant to transport you to a remote Pacific island paradise of days gone by so we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your home away from home in paradise.

Dakota_Tr...
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Perfect for Familes”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in February 2012

We booked a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom Poipu Kai "Garden View XtraDlx" in the Poipu Kai Resort through Suite Paradise in February of 2012, and I am writing this review because we enjoyed our stay so much I just booked another condo with them for this November (2013). I did not know in advance exactly which unit we would get (we ended up with Regency 310). The condo was exactly as advertised with all the amenities listed on the Suite Paradise website. Suite Paradise was wonderful to work with- directions were great, check-in/ check-out was a breeze, and there were no hidden or unexpected fees.

It was myself, my husband, my 2.5 year old son, and a friend. There was ample room in the condo for all of us, and my son appreciated the space to run around. The washer and dryer inside the condo came in very handy. The unit was nicely furnished and decorated, and the fully equipped kitchen was a lifesaver when our son was tired after a full day of sightseeing. The barbecue area next to the pool (which was just a few steps from our condo) was also very nice and had 2 gas grills. The pool outside the Regency was small but clean and beautifully landscaped (as was the entire Poipu Kai Resort grounds).

Our unit did not come with A/C but the ceiling fans in the unit along with the ocean breezes were enough to keep us cool in the evening. We enjoyed the beautiful garden setting out on the lanai and it felt very private. There was a lot of activity on the property during the day but it was always quiet in the evening. The whole resort had a wonderful family-friendly vibe which is one of the reasons we are choosing to return there.

From the condo, it was a short walk to Brenneke's Beach (which was great for boogie boarding when we were there in February) and Poipu Beach Park with a wonderful protected swimming area for our toddler as well as a snorkeling area. A Hawaiian monk seal also beached himself there for a day during our visit! Very cool to see that..Another short walk from our condo was Shipwreck Beach which was great for wave watching (whale watching from the higher vantage points as well!). Kalapaki Joe's restaurant (which I highly recommend) was a short walk from the condo as well.

A very short drive from the condo was the Poipu Shopping Village which had some great restaurants and shops, and for groceries the Sueoka Store in Koloa had everything you could need for a dinner at the condo.

Our only complaint about our condo was the knob that switched the water from going out of the tub faucet to the overhead shower did not completely divert all the water, and the king-sized bed in the master bedroom felt like it could use an upgrade (kinda hard/flat) but that was over a year ago and these issues could very well have been addressed by management already.

Overall, an excellent place for families to stay, and a great value!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: family friendly atmosphere
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing