love this place so much.stayed two weeks.. i was leery myself at first when i read some of the review but then i also read alot more of the good reviews and i am glad i did. only one one i was concerned about was the air-conditioning but wow such a breeze and so many adjustable windows to regulate. never had a problem with being hot. not at all.. and we were there in may...even when then wind died we were fine house keeping was every 3 days but if we needed any thing more just had to call...or drop by...yes your in the islands ...chickens , kitties and birds...all up at dawn...if thats not your cup of tea stay on one of the more developed islands more concrete jungle... i like away from it all and as far as wireless that depends on the unit our unit had wireless and was spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaha Lani Resort features oceanfront condominiums adjacent to Lydgate Beach Park and playground, with a walking path along the coast. Centrally located, the resort offers a variety of one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, all oceanview or oceanfront. Amenities include a pool, tennis court, barbecues, and a putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Kaha Lani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kaha Lani Hotel Lihue
- Kaha Lani
- Castle Kaha Lani Kauai/Lihue