My wife, daughter and i stayed a week here and very much enjoyed our stay. We had a 2 bedroom unit with Oceanview and it was the best view of any place we have stayed especially at sunrise. The unit was very spacious and clean with 2 bathrooms and full kitchen. Our notebook computer didn't have a proper jack so we couldn't use the WiFi but it was not a big issue, we went to Starbucks in Kapaa a couple of times and it's free there. The staff were friendly and the grounds are immaculately maintained. The whole complex was very quiet and peaceful and we heard no noise from the units around us. Kapaa is close by for shopping and Lihue not too far either. Friday is Taco night at the Olympic Cafe in Kapaa and for 2 drinks it's all you can eat taco bar from 3 to 7 and Kalapaki Joe's in Lihue has a good Happy Hour and view also. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaha Lani Resort features oceanfront condominiums adjacent to Lydgate Beach Park and playground, with a walking path along the coast. Centrally located, the resort offers a variety of one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, all oceanview or oceanfront. Amenities include a pool, tennis court, barbecues, and a putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Kaha Lani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kaha Lani Hotel Lihue
- Kaha Lani
- Castle Kaha Lani Kauai/Lihue