“Solid beers, good bar food. ”
Review of Kauai Beer Company

Kauai Beer Company
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Lihue
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for a cold beer. You can buy a pint or get a flight of beers. Heck , you can even buy a can growler. We had the wings and tacos.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Don't get the most recent less than stellar reviews, but everyone has different tastes I guess. As compared to brew pubs in SoCal this place is spot on and their 8 beers run the gamut from a lager to an Imperial stout. Something for everyone. We,stuck to our favorites and my wife loved the crispness of her lager and my IPA was every bit west coast style with a bite. Food choices were quite varied and my pork belly bao sandwiches and my wife's veggie stirfry with tofu and rice was delicious. Looked like several other great choices. Service and staff were outstanding. We picked up some local swag and we look forward to a return visit. Aloha!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Not really a great place for dinner - very limited menu. The General Tyson's Chicken was OK. The dark beers are excellent.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Despite really wanting to like their beer offering, I found them to not be something I would ever feel the need to taste again. I had a rather extensive flight and some were good, but nothing knocked my socks off. The Bavarian pretzels were really good.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Beer was great. Food menu a little unmarked. It seemed like many dishes featured kale. The food was ok.