Me and my family stayed at the Banyan Harbor Resorts from 5/31/12 to 6/8/12. We stayed in a 2bdrm 2bath condo. It was very clean and nicely upkept. For the price we paid it was definetely the best bang for the buck. It was in close vicinity to the beach and a few shops and restaurants. Kalapaki Joes down the street was the best for afternoon drinks and snacks. The condo staff was very helpful and even have snorkel gear for use while your staying as long as you get it in the morning. I would definetely recommend these condos and i would stay there again. The only negative was the pool closing at 9pm and no jacuzzi. Also if you get the deal with the free rent a car you still end up paying out of pocket a few hundred by the time the rental company charges all their fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside in Nawiliwili, the Banyan Harbor Resort is ideal for your next getaway. From the moment you set foot in our island-styled lobby, you'll feel the Aloha Spirit that has made Kauai the popular destination it is today. Your "Home away from Home" is a block from Kalapaki Beach, shopping, restaurants, activities and entertainment. Anchor Cove Shopping Village and the Harbor Mall are both within a short walk. Three golf courses, Kauai's largest shopping center, Kauai's largest movie theatre and world class ocean & air charters are available within two miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Banyan Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Harbor Hotel Lihue
- Banyan Harbor Kauai
- Banyan Harbor Resort Kauai/Lihue