“Amazing!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PankeyJM
USA
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I see there hasn't been a review for this property and Parrish Collection in a while, I wanted to change that! My husband and I plus my older mom and a friend all just returned from an amazing trip to Kauai. From day one the gals at Parrish took care of answering all of our questions, promptly. They took great care in helping to book our home rental as well as Pat booked all of our activities! Top notch service and top notch accommodations. The home was exactly as advertised! I cannot say enough to express how pleased we where! We can't wait to return to Kauai and will surely rent through Parrish! Mahalo!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dublin California

Your age range 65+
Az
Reviewed 1 April 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Dallas
Reviewed 30 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing