“It was the perfect place to stay at for my first...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
USA1995
Thüringen
“Perfect Location - poor equipped”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The location of the Kiahuna Plantation is perfect, the beach is a part of the resort. So you can have your privat sunset every day. Unit 138 has a great ocean view and is on the second floor. The Equipment of the condo is old. You have a small flat screen TV and a new floor but kitchen wear is about 20 years (oven and fridge) Bath utilities are in the same age, no shower just a bath tube to stand in. For those you may have problems with the warm and wet weather conditions - the unit has no AC!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
anothergo...
Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Great location, dirty unit”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed at the Kiahuna Plantation 4 years ago and found the condo run down and had decided we wouldn't stay again. However, after reading recent reviews, we decided to give it another try. Evidently, some units are updated, some are not. Other than a one time towel exchange, If you want housekeeping services during your stay, you will be required to pay extra. Since there are no washer/dryers in the units or cleaning supplies this means that your sheets are going be pretty sandy, your shower pretty gritty, etc., by the end of your stay. The lack of regular cleaning is taking a toll on the units, in my opinion. We did request a deep cleaning of our unit and it was provided, however, it was initially presented to us with stained bedding, old food on appliances and counters and a carpet that was not only stained, but DAMP and stained. Yuk. Also, unless you do not mind the continuous drone of a power plant or early morning "beep, beep, beep" of trucks backing up, avoid buildings 7-12. Building 18 is directly next to resort restaurant and across the street from a bar, so can be very noisy until late in the evening.

Otherwise, the beach is still fabulous, and the grounds are beautiful. I would recommend this rental with caution.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Great location. Also, assistant manager was very helpful when we contacted him about our concerns.
Liked least: Noise and dirty condo. I recommend with the above cautions.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ca
Reviewed 4 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Denver CO
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Kauai-D-A...
“Kiahuna Plantation #138 Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We were very excited to try KP and be close to the beach and the shopping center this trip. We usually stay at Whalers Cove but decided to try something different. What a mistake. I have always had a good experience renting with Parrish, but this unit was not what I would call "deluxe." I also did not appreciate listening to the condo next door getting remodeled 9am-5pm our ENTIRE stay. We had to listen to nail guns, table saws and the tile cutter, a real ear splitter.

The carpet in the living dining room was FILTHY. The sofa had stains on it that I don't even want to think about what they were from, EWWWWW.

We were afraid to use the patio table on the lanai because the glass was cracking all around the edges and was sagging in the middle. The whole patio set up was gross and old. Such a shame because the view to the water is lovely and the grounds are really pretty.

The way this unit sits offered hardly any airflow, so we were pretty miserable in the evenings and found it hard to sleep (and the mattress was squishy and saggy). The fans do not do the job. Maybe it's better other months.

I had written my concerns about this unit on our check out survey. It's been a month since we left and I have never received a response, which is very disappointing. I expected more from Parrish.

This unit would be so much better if they cleaned the furniture and carpets periodically (or put in tile), and replaced all the patio furniture.

We won't be back to #138.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The grounds and view
Liked least: Small unit, broke down patio furniture, dirty carpet & sofa
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing