Stayed in room 214 over Christmas 2012. Room was exactly as pictured on their website.
Kitchen was well stocked with all kinds of extras,,, spices, cooking oil,flour, vinegar etc.
Had nice folding beach chairs which we used on our visits to many of Kauai's, great beaches.
Facility is well maintained and the grounds are immaculate. The ocean is noisy but lulled us to sleep,,, then the roosters woke us up! The roosters are all over the island and I guess wake everyone up, no matter where you are. Met the lady who takes care of the unit and she was extremely helpful and friendly. Check in was easy, we had the code for the lock box and got in, and were settled without any difficulty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa