“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 June 2016

The kitchen churned out some banana pancakes fast for our two year old nephew to keep him occupied while the rest of the food was cooked. Very thoughtful! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful breakfast here. Very interesting menu and friendly service. Reasonable prices. Extremely flavor able food.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Portuguese Bean Soup is a favorite on all the isles. On Kaua'i, Ono Family's has won awards. Try some!
In downtown Kapa'a; parking on the side. Busy intersection.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I brought family here, that was visiting from the mainland & was so embarrassed by the service. Yes, I get that we arrived right before closing but there's no excuse for the way we were treated. We ended up ordering just one item on the menu since they were so annoyed with us, we should have just walked away instead. They gave us our "Acai bowl" in a small coffee cup instead. My family member had never had an Acai bowl before & I was so disappointed that she had this one as her 1st! Needless to say we will not be returning here again. I've since then found an amazing place for Acai bowls w/ absolutely genuine service! Nana's snack shack is amazing! Ono shave ice should take note of her exceptional costumer service!!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had breakfast at the restaurant, very good. My daughter and I choose spam breakfast just for fun, very delicious! Others had western omelets too. The place was very busy with locals. Servers were nice.