“Horrible service”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I brought family here, that was visiting from the mainland & was so embarrassed by the service. Yes, I get that we arrived right before closing but there's no excuse for the way we were treated. We ended up ordering just one item on the menu since they were so annoyed with us, we should have just walked away instead. They gave us our "Acai bowl" in a small coffee cup instead. My family member had never had an Acai bowl before & I was so disappointed that she had this one as her 1st! Needless to say we will not be returning here again. I've since then found an amazing place for Acai bowls w/ absolutely genuine service! Nana's snack shack is amazing! Ono shave ice should take note of her exceptional costumer service!!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had breakfast at the restaurant, very good. My daughter and I choose spam breakfast just for fun, very delicious! Others had western omelets too. The place was very busy with locals. Servers were nice.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Hands down best shaved ice on island. Half the price of most places and twice the ice! More flavored than you can count and many you'll likely only try on a bet?! Highly recommend anyone stop by here if you'd like something cold. They also offer ice cream as part of your shaved ice or separate.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I had shaved ice many times on the island and this place was pretty good. I was a little disappointed because they advertised many flavors but they were out of some key flavors like chocolate and another flavor. All the seating is outside and is only sort of clean. But all that said, they are very popular and they take credit cards.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We came here for our first shave ice in Hawaii and it was awesome! Love the taro ice cream that is in the middle of the shave ice. We got to choose from tons of flavors for the shave ice. There is nothing like it on the mainland that I know of. The service was very good and the location great. Wish we had shave ice in our state.