This was my first trip to Kauai. The plantation Hale is centrally located in Kappa. There are numerous market places and fantastic restaurants within walking distances. The suits are just fantastic, they are similar to a one bedroom condo. The units are fully furnished and there is a full kitchen (minus a dishwasher). The bedroom was large and the beds were comfy. The washroom area was a little cozy. There is laundry facilities within each of the buildings.
There are two areas with swimming pools and hot tubs, there is also a section for you to bbq !!
It definitely felt like my second home, the suites are warm and welcoming. The staff were very helpful and friendly, great customer service.
The suits are not directly on the beach, it is a two minute walk to beach. However, there are some swimable areas and a few rocky sections as well. Overall, the beach was decent. There are some great beaches a few miles away, that are just fantastic.
For those who love the outdoor activities, there are lots to do close by. For instance, you can jog along the path of the coconut coast or even rent a bike and ride. There are many hiking trails that are close by and kayak trips in the grotto area.
I was also fortuante enough to get the deal with a free car rental, having the car added to the vacation, it allowed me to explore the the island.
I completely enjoyed my stay and would definitely return there in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Hale Suites is located in the heart of Kauai on the scenic Royal Coconut Coast and steps away from Waipouli Beach. Enjoy spacious one bedroom suite accommodations (738 sq ft) with the finest amenities such as full kitchens and private lanais. Suites sleep up to six people. High speed Wi Fi,Flat Screen LCD TV's with Cable (60 preimum channels)Blu-Ray DVD, Movie library,350 DVD's. Planation Hale has three outdoor pools,(4)picnic and BBQ areas, whirlpool spas, Shuffle Board. The resort offers several restaurants, full Concierge and Activities Desk, mini market, ATM, and a SPA. Located nearby, Golf, Tennis, Horseback Riding, Wailua River and Kayaking,Opaeka'a Falls, Waimea Canyon, Hiking Trails. Kauai's best location and value. great for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation. Our dedicated staff welcomes you with the true Aloha spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Plantation Hale Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hale Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Kapaa Best Western
- Plantation Hale Suites Kauai/Kapaa