Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a massage on Kauai should be!

Listen to real waves and the trade winds as you get one of the best massages ever. Jessica and... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
CC_VancouverUSA
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile
Best Massage ever!

Kauai couples massage isn't just for couples. My daughter and I had massages and it was the most... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2018
FarAway07302182485

Recommended experiences in and around Kapaa
from US$ 98.99
from US$ 88.59
from US$ 88.12
from US$ 135.20
More Info
All reviews our honeymoon ocean waves hawaiian music playing total relaxation super relaxing wind chimes gentle breeze heavenly experience highlight of our trip bungalow dez andrea anahola tension tent island coconut
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I searched all over for couples massages this was the cheapest. The girls did a excellent massage they worked on what you needed the most. They massaged all the right spots . After the massage we sat by the beach we seen dolphins and whales.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

After 2 wks on the island, my husband and I had to return to MN- we decided to book a last minute massage- Andrea fit us in and what a treat we were in store for! The location is rustic and totally puts a person at ease..... the staff- Ashley and Dez were so gracious and the massages were amazing. At one point during the massage, with the music, massage and the ambiance, I teared up! This place has to be on your Kauai "to do" list!

4  Thank Julie U
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a super relaxing, peaceful experience while on the island check this one out. As said in previous comments, this is not a fancy spa but I too believe it's even better. Located right near a beautiful beach you get to hear the waves crashing and the roosters singing while you receive your massage. The massage techniques used were amazing, my only regret is not getting the 2 hour session! Getting messages is always on our list of things to do when we go places and this experience was by one one of the best we've ever had!

1  Thank therealerinprice
Reviewed 24 January 2017

What a wonderful way to start our long weekend in Kauai. The location was relaxing and the girls were so friendly. If you're looking for a luxury day spa this isn't it...but it's so much better. Listening to the waves and feeling the nice cool breeze through the windows was a perfect complement to a relaxing lomi lomi massage for my boyfriend and me. We'll definitely start off our next trip visiting here again. It is a little difficult to find as it's in the Kumu camp. But once we found it I didn't want to leave.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

My wife and I have been to Kauai now three times, and we are sure to schedule at 'least' one massage with Kauai Couple Massages each time we are there. The location near the ocean is wonderful. We had the privilege of having Andrea and Ashley and they did not disappoint. Our only regret is that we are not closer so we can experience their handy work more often.

Date of experience: January 2017