“Not only best massage on the island...best massage EVER!”

Kauai Couples Massage
Ranked #2 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: ALOHA! Kauai couples massage is a professional massage business specializing in creating a memorable couples massage experience with the true Hawaiian tone and feel. We share with you the authentic ALOHA spirit in our work methods and practices. We offer beach-side or in-room services, what ever your needs may be. Our team of massage therapists have been thoroughly trained in many massage modalities with the Hawaiian LOMI LOMI as one of our specialties and most requested. LOMI LOMI is a sacred Polynesian form of massage passed down within Hawaiian families, a true skill that we have all accrued and are honored to practice and share with our clients. Listening to the sound of waves roll in along the beach, palm trees swaying in the breeze along wiht birds singing their happy songs during your massage is therapy within itself. Kauai is a very healing island that will only aid in your relaxation during your stay....
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Hands down the best massage I've ever had and my wife agreed 100%. The location is close to the beach so you can hear the waves crashing during the session. The masseus/therapists were absolutely amazing! Both had decades of experience and it was CLEARLY evident in the way they used their hands. . SOOOO glad we went here and we are thinking of going back before we leave the island. It was truly an experience; the only problem is that our expectations for a good massage are super high now : )

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"andrea"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I searched all over for couples massages this was the cheapest. The girls did a excellent massage they worked on what you needed the most. They massaged all the right spots . After the massage we sat by the beach we seen dolphins and whales.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

After 2 wks on the island, my husband and I had to return to MN- we decided to book a last minute massage- Andrea fit us in and what a treat we were in store for! The location is rustic and totally puts a person at ease..... the staff- Ashley and Dez were so gracious and the massages were amazing. At one point during the massage, with the music, massage and the ambiance, I teared up! This place has to be on your Kauai "to do" list!

2  Thank Julie U
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a super relaxing, peaceful experience while on the island check this one out. As said in previous comments, this is not a fancy spa but I too believe it's even better. Located right near a beautiful beach you get to hear the waves crashing and the roosters singing while you receive your massage. The massage techniques used were amazing, my only regret is not getting the 2 hour session! Getting messages is always on our list of things to do when we go places and this experience was by one one of the best we've ever had!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2017

What a wonderful way to start our long weekend in Kauai. The location was relaxing and the girls were so friendly. If you're looking for a luxury day spa this isn't it...but it's so much better. Listening to the waves and feeling the nice cool breeze through the windows was a perfect complement to a relaxing lomi lomi massage for my boyfriend and me. We'll definitely start off our next trip visiting here again. It is a little difficult to find as it's in the Kumu camp. But once we found it I didn't want to leave.