Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great beachfront massage

My husband and I had a wonderfully relaxing massage today. We could hear the waves crashing and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bobbiwarren
Lihue, Hawaii
via mobile
Amazing massage!

My husband got him and I a surprise couples massage for our third year anniversary! It was a sweet... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$ 88.59
from US$ 314.58
from US$ 169.61
More Info
All reviews lomi lomi our honeymoon ocean waves these ladies hawaiian music playing felt amazing wind chimes unique experience highlight of our trip dez andrea anahola island techniques tension coconut session
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

After 2 wks on the island, my husband and I had to return to MN- we decided to book a last minute massage- Andrea fit us in and what a treat we were in store for! The location is rustic and totally puts a person at ease..... the staff- Ashley and Dez were so gracious and the massages were amazing. At one point during the massage, with the music, massage and the ambiance, I teared up! This place has to be on your Kauai "to do" list!

4  Thank Julie U
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a super relaxing, peaceful experience while on the island check this one out. As said in previous comments, this is not a fancy spa but I too believe it's even better. Located right near a beautiful beach you get to hear the waves crashing and the roosters singing while you receive your massage. The massage techniques used were amazing, my only regret is not getting the 2 hour session! Getting messages is always on our list of things to do when we go places and this experience was by one one of the best we've ever had!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

What a wonderful way to start our long weekend in Kauai. The location was relaxing and the girls were so friendly. If you're looking for a luxury day spa this isn't it...but it's so much better. Listening to the waves and feeling the nice cool breeze through the windows was a perfect complement to a relaxing lomi lomi massage for my boyfriend and me. We'll definitely start off our next trip visiting here again. It is a little difficult to find as it's in the Kumu camp. But once we found it I didn't want to leave.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My wife and I have been to Kauai now three times, and we are sure to schedule at 'least' one massage with Kauai Couple Massages each time we are there. The location near the ocean is wonderful. We had the privilege of having Andrea and Ashley and they did not disappoint. Our only regret is that we are not closer so we can experience their handy work more often.

1  Thank Josh_A_Kaiser
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We love this company! We see them regularly for our massages.... We love being by the beach for our services.... And there are other companies that try to Elevate your Wellness, but this staff is the real deal, and their prices are the best in town! Always service with Aloha.... Authentic from the heart

1  Thank beelovedb