Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great beachfront massage

My husband and I had a wonderfully relaxing massage today. We could hear the waves crashing and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bobbiwarren
Lihue, Hawaii
via mobile
Amazing massage!

My husband got him and I a surprise couples massage for our third year anniversary! It was a sweet... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$ 140.00
from US$ 169.61
from US$ 88.59
More Info
All reviews lomi lomi our honeymoon ocean waves these ladies hawaiian music playing felt amazing wind chimes unique experience highlight of our trip dez andrea anahola island techniques tension coconut session
Reviewed 24 January 2017

What a wonderful way to start our long weekend in Kauai. The location was relaxing and the girls were so friendly. If you're looking for a luxury day spa this isn't it...but it's so much better. Listening to the waves and feeling the nice cool breeze through the windows was a perfect complement to a relaxing lomi lomi massage for my boyfriend and me. We'll definitely start off our next trip visiting here again. It is a little difficult to find as it's in the Kumu camp. But once we found it I didn't want to leave.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My wife and I have been to Kauai now three times, and we are sure to schedule at 'least' one massage with Kauai Couple Massages each time we are there. The location near the ocean is wonderful. We had the privilege of having Andrea and Ashley and they did not disappoint. Our only regret is that we are not closer so we can experience their handy work more often.

1  Thank Josh_A_Kaiser
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We love this company! We see them regularly for our massages.... We love being by the beach for our services.... And there are other companies that try to Elevate your Wellness, but this staff is the real deal, and their prices are the best in town! Always service with Aloha.... Authentic from the heart

1  Thank beelovedb
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful couples massage with my husband for our honeymoon. The ladies were so friendly and the lomi lomi technique they used was amazing. We frequently get massages and both loved this style!! The cabin is open air on the front and you have the ocean breeze sweeping through and the sound of the crashing waves in the background. Truly a relaxing spot and I would highly recommend to any couple!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a beach massage. After booking, thorough directions were sent. We were met by Christina. My wife hasn't stopped talking about the greatness of the massage. She said it was the best she ever had, and the open bungalow made it perfect. She felt the breeze, heard the waves crashing, and the roosters crowing. Total relaxation. Highly recommend.